Merry Christmas!

This is a discussion on Merry Christmas! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My daughter's getting a Remington 870 Express from Santa this year. She's 16 so I figure it's a great time for her to learn how ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

My daughter's getting a Remington 870 Express from Santa this year. She's 16 so I figure it's a great time for her to learn how to rip silhouettes with a 12 ga. I took her and my 7 yr. old boy out yesterday and she did great with my .40 and .45! They both made me proud as even my 7 yr. old was dancing plastic bottles from about 10 yards with my uncle's Walther P22. I should have taken pictures but I didn't think to bring the camera. Anyways, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas everyone and may your barrels remain cool into the new year!
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Merry Christmas to you too!

Same to you sir!

GBK
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    Merry Christmas to you. I hope all here have a chance to be with loved ones soon. Those in the service, hang in there many of us have done it before you and you will get through it. God Bless one and all.

I'm getting my wife a G26 for Christmas this year. It's going to be a little late coming, so I got her a diamond ring to hold her over. I've also enrolled us both in a Glock Armorer's class in state four weeks from now. I didn't get a gun for Christmas. This is what I got from my wife:
    Rascal......loose cannon....3 month old Dachshund/Terrier mix saved from the local shelter.

The NWS is also predicting us some 7-11 inches of snow over the holiday/weekend which I'm rather excited about! Gonna be a great Christmas here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I'm getting my wife a G26 for Christmas this year. It's going to be a little late coming, so I got her a diamond ring to hold her over. I've also enrolled us both in a Glock Armorer's class in state four weeks from now. I didn't get a gun for Christmas. This is what I got from my wife:
    Rascal......loose cannon....3 month old Dachshund/Terrier mix saved from the local shelter.
    Cool lookin Dachshund/Terrier mix!

Here's a pic of my little Rattie the day I brought her home from the SPCA ...Winnie.jpg

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Merry Christmas too you and all at DC... I hope you all enjoy your family and friends company and eat like kings.

God Bless one and all, rottkeeper
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    Same to you sir!

GBK

What he said to EVERYONE!!

Still love the new hat , gottabkiddin!!

"If you are unwilling to defend even your own lives, then you are like mice trying to 'negotiate' with owls. You regard their ways as 'wrong.' They regard you as dinner."-- John Farnam
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Santa delivered her a fine shotgun. Teach here wisely so she has many more Christmas'.
    May we never forget those in uniform who protect us night and day in lands far away. And those in all wars who paid the supreme sacrifice in defense of our country. May God Bless our Troops and First Responders.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Still love the new hat, gottabkiddin!!
    Thanks.

Yup I got to much free time on my hands.

Have a safe holiday..

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    Merry Christmas to all the members on the forum. Our special folks the;serviceman and servicewomen stay safe as you work to complete your mission. We support
    you and what you do.
    Last edited by Stetson; December 24th, 2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: sp

Marry Christmas!!

Attached Images

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post

The NWS is also predicting us some 7-11 inches of snow over the holiday/weekend which I'm rather excited about! Gonna be a great Christmas here!
    Great looking pup RamRod!!

I am so excited about my daughters gift, she's getting a Red Ryder BB gun (compromise with the wife...baby steps right), can't wait to start teaching her how to shoot!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone....and a special thank you to all those who have and currently serve and help keep us free. God Bless!

merī kurisumasu

To all the folks on this forum and to our servicemen and servicewomen, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Stay safe. Ramrod, loving the new dog.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links