Defensive Carry banner

Gun-Toting Rabbi in Temple

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  searcher 45 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Rotten Apple

Very valid point here. Considering NY gun laws, the exercise is one of "fantasy." There is no way that folks other than hired security will (or would) be able to go armed there.

The point though should be well taken in other states and communities.

#5 ·
#7 ·
I just found it encouraging that a Rabbi in a Temple was affirming our RKBA and encouraging training and RKBA as part of the mindset.

#10 ·
Every congregation leader should read this thread. Those that think a single off duty LEO at the door is adequate just are not living in reality.

#11 ·
Single guard not adequate

You know I somehow sensed that even in The Bronx, at a time and place where there were orthodox synagogues on nearly every corner. The city would oblige with a uniformed officer stationed at the synagogue door, yet even as a child I recognized a sense of vulnerability.

And, that was in a time and place where the streets were literally empty of foot traffic and devoid of automobiles on the High Holidays.

#14 ·
In our church there are a number of CHL holders and many carry in church.

The training given in the video would be effective in any church in the land.

As to the 2A thing and the Jewish people, some of the strongest supporters of 2A I have meet have been Jewish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.