The gun confiscation has begun... - Page 5

The gun confiscation has begun...

This is a discussion on The gun confiscation has begun... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; IF I still had any guns, it would be the Benelli M4....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The gun confiscation has begun...

IF I still had any guns, it would be the Benelli M4.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK87 View Post
    Long before anyone comes to search, I'll have some 4" PVC, pipe caps, dessicant and shovels. You'd be amazed at how long they can stay in pristine condition in your garden in a watertight, rustproof container.

They won't be going door to door 'asking'. They will outlaw them, have an "amnesty" period in which you can turn them in, then they will start showing up with search warrants and looking for them. This is the time they need to be well hidden if you want to keep them.
    Don't think for a moment that your garden is safe... find another 4 square feet of land (and 4+ feet deep) somewhere off your immediate property!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Some guys in black uniforms and boots showed up last month asking for my guns, and I gave them the one I had.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Pete14 View Post
    Hypothetically (because we know this will never happen)the government is going door to door and confiscating guns from everyone but you are allowed you to keep only one gun (of any type).

I would keep my AR-15.

What would it be for you?
    A better choice would be which gun are you going to answer the door with?

Gun....what gun...I hate guns....
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
    Military & Police Firearms Instructor
    Professional Student of Learning......

"But officer, I already used the department's "buy back" program last year. At $50 a piece I was able to pay my utility bill. You really should have that transaction on your computer. What ANOTHER computer foul up ?"

What gun would I chose to save, you say.....I need them all so I refuse to chose just one.
    "Improvise, adapt, overcome."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mediocre View Post
    Only bad people have guns.

Doesn't look true to me, but flashbunny.org is an anti-gun German website.

That may not possess any weapons, with the Arms Act, fortunately, has been very well regulated. So now each have a weapon therefore has a weapons permit to have. So now each have a weapon also has a weapons permit to have. Of course, there are still differences, but laws have been taken To ensure that some feel safer because they know that not everyone can run around with a weapon. Of course, there are still differences, but laws have been taken to ensure that some feel safer because they know that not everyone can run around with a weapon.

Safety rifle cabinet
    But the regulations for the storage of weapons has been exacerbated. But the regulations for the storage of weapons has been exacerbated. So must be kept in order to prevent these Regulations that the objects falling into the wrong hands or loss. So must be kept in order to prevent these Regulations that the objects falling into the wrong hands or loss.

Actually, it should be a matter of course for each gun owners to keep their arms regulation. But with the new rules to tighten the retention will be valid. Actually, it should be a matter of course for each gun owners to keep their arms regulation. But with the new rules to tighten the retention will be valid. Among other things, it is now mandatory, the firearms, air guns and air pistols are here excluded, are kept in a weapons locker, which has been certified as such. Among other things, it is now mandatory, the firearms, air guns and air pistols are here excluded, are kept in a gun cabinet, which has been certified as such. Is suitable for this example, a weapons cabinet, which has set up a high-security Security of KESO. Is suitable for this example, a weapons cabinet, which has set up a high-security Security of KESO. These locks can not be drilled or forced open, as is the case with simple locks. These locks can not be drilled or forced open, as is the case with simple locks.

If the requirements for the Wafenschränke not met, this includes the security level of the cabinet, may lose his Waffenrechtliche under Regulation approval. If the requirements for the Wafenschränke not met, this includes the security level of the cabinet, may lose his Waffenrechtliche under Regulation approval. The rifle cabinet was due to new law, a security level A or B have. The rifle cabinet was due to new law, a security level A or B have. With the new regulation, it is possible, they continue to be used, but are no longer commercially available. With the new regulation, it is possible, they continue to be used, but are no longer commercially available. There are cabinets with a resistance level 0 There are cabinets with a resistance level 0

When the ammunition it seems that this should not be kept together with the weapons. When the ammunition it seems that this should not be kept together with the weapons. But if a weapon as a locked cabinet extra security cameras installed, the ammunition should be stored in this. But if a weapon as a locked cabinet extra security cameras installed, the ammunition should be stored in this. A weapons cabinet with the resistance level 0 Allows the common storage of weapons and ammunition storage. A weapons cabinet with the resistance level 0 allows the common storage of weapons and ammunition storage.

Weapons will be stored in a shooting gallery, a maximum of three rifles may be kept in a single cabinet. This then needs to identify the security level I. Are weapons stored in a shooting gallery, a maximum of three rifles may be kept in a single cabinet. This then needs to identify the security level I. But is created with the advice of the police a storage concept that can come back on the rifle at houses exemption can be granted. But is created with the advice of the police a storage concept that can come back on the rifle houses an exemption can be granted.

Many reports require that the laws were for the small arms wildly exaggerated, as it significantly more weapons for a shooting there than just three. Many reports require that the laws were for the small arms wildly exaggerated, as it significantly more weapons for a shooting there than just three. But the grind in this law is that a shooting does not permanently inhabited, and therefore is not under constant observation. But the grind in this law is that a shooting does not permanently inhabited, and therefore is not under constant observation.

For the rifle, there are no special storage requirements, here it is enough if measures are taken, that the objects can not be taken as such loss or unauthorized. For the rifle, there are no special storage requirements, here it is enough if measures are taken, that the objects can not be taken as such loss or unauthorized.

Wen weapons are kept in the house and have children in the house, all weapons must be so closed, that these children are not reachable. Wen weapons are kept in the house and have children in the house, all weapons must be so closed, that these children are not reachable.

Distinguished Member Array randytulsa2's Avatar
    Guns? Oh, yeah...this one over here in the closet...please, you guys take it. I haven't been able to make it work for years. I got rid of some other ones when I heard they would be outlawed. Yeah, have a look around, I'd expect you to. Have a nice day.
    "...bad decisions that turn out well often make heroes."

Gary D. Mitchell, A Sniper's Journey: The Truth About the Man and the Rifle, P. 103, NAL Caliber books, 2006, 1st Ed.

If, for whatever reason, I had to choose only 1, it would have to be my Ruger Police Service Six 357 Magnum revolver with 4" barrel.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by tradermike69 View Post
    I have a deal with the little woman,, I can have my guns, if not out of the budget,, And I can deal pretty good,, And she can have as many cook books she wants!!
    Holy Molly, that must be very expensive for you ... I mean all those cook books
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

You're here for guns? Hmmm....not sure I can help you. Don't you know Hippies believe in flower power?

I'm a VW driving hippy...and I've got plenty of guns. Easy to have peace when you are armed. Far out.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete14 View Post
    Okay new question. The wife has told you to sell all your guns but one? Which one do you keep (and hypothetically act like you really love your wife and don't want to get rid of her).
    wife, what wife? I lost her in a boating accident

I will play along. I would keep my Glock 19
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Quote Originally Posted by 8plus1 View Post
    wife, what wife? I lost her in a boating accident
    did you insure the wife first???
    Bill and Izzie: Proud parents of a soldier.
    I thought of you all day today when I was at the zoo.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Sponsored Links