CZ 75B Owners step inside

This is a discussion on CZ 75B Owners step inside within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am in shopping mode for a new 9mm. I have looked at several different brands and I have shot a Glock 17 and 19, ...

Thread: CZ 75B Owners step inside

CZ 75B Owners step inside

I am in shopping mode for a new 9mm. I have looked at several different brands and I have shot a Glock 17 and 19, and also a Springfield XD. I own a P95. I was in Cabela's yesterday, and looked at the CZ 75B. As soon as I picked it up, it fit my hand like a great fitting glove! The gun would not be used for concealed carry. I shoot IDPA once a week, which, while I enjoy the competition, is more for practice purposes. I feel like this would be a great gun for me, for no other reason than the way it feels in my hand. I haven't picked up a 9mm yet that felt so molded to my hand. Anybody else have his experience with the feel of this gun? Am I crazy to love this gun just on how it feels?
    "Life's hard, it's even harder when you're stupid."John Wayne

NRA
    IDPA

2. Remove Ads

My 75D PCR feels the same way in my hand. Funny how some guns just "feel right".
    Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    I have the CZ 75BD model. I bought it because it does fit my hand so well. The more I shoot it the better I like it. It was used when I bought it so the trigger was very smooth.
    The gun is heavy. Recoil is tame and second shot follow up is quick. I may even CC mine some.
    Last edited by Gunnutty; February 10th, 2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spelling
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Administrator
    I love the CZ 75. I have one, but it gets little range time due to me carrying Sigs. If I was not so deep in Sig's, I'd probably be a CZ guy. They are built right, priced right and they are dead nuts accurate and reliable. Balance is perfect. Its an adaptation of a near perfect design, and can hang with the big names easily.
    The only thing I have bad to say, is that the trigger leaves a little to be desired out of the box; no worries though, they smooth out with use.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I like my P-06 and when I took it to a local gun shop, the fellas behind the counter felt as you do, it fits well.

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    I had one, and sold it when finances were dire. I liked it so much though, that it WILL be replaced. I shot very well in IDPA with it, and carried it daily.
    You won't be disappointed.
    "Don't Tread on Me"

Sold!
    Heavily Medicated For Your Protection

I have the 85B version for Ambi use. Fantastic shooter, recoils like a BB gun!

VIP Member
    Owning a CZ75 P-01, P-06, Compact 9mm, and RAMI's in both 9mm and .40 cal, I might be a tad bit prejudiced.

CZ's just seem to be ergonomically correct. Add to that they are reliable, accurate and reasonably priced, they're hard to beat.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    I own the original model. Works quite nicely as my carry piece. My only gripe ist that since it is the "A" model the CZ mag interchangeability is lacking, as are some parts.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

Not much I can add except my CZ 75 is one of the finest shooting guns I own. Accurate, very low recoil, fast back on target and functionally and ergonomically perfect. Truly feels like itís made for your hand when you pick it up.

I have a 75 SA and the P-01. IMO the 75 SA is what the HP would have been if Browning would have spend some development time on it back in the 70s and 80s. The 75 is very accurate with its less than perfect trigger it's only handicap. I have run about 2000 rounds through mine and the trigger is getting crisper, my only other compliant is excessive takeup.
    If you get one you will never regret it.

I have the CZ-85 Combat. Scary accurate. Very fine trigger. I got mine in the dual tone, so besides being a great shooter it is a suitable barbeque gun also. I just got the .22 adapter for it too.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    My EDC is a CZ 75 BD. My opinion is contained in this thread http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ort-added.html
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Thanks guys for all the positve replies about the CZ. It's good to hear that I'm not the only one that fell in love with the "feel" of this gun. I believe I will be adding this to my collection soon.
    "Life's hard, it's even harder when you're stupid."John Wayne

NRA
    IDPA

Links