G21 sf

G21 sf

This is a discussion on G21 sf within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I went to the range today with my buddy and co-worker. While I have a G23 I am not a kool aid drinker, but my ...

Thread: G21 sf

Distinguished Member

G21 sf

I went to the range today with my buddy and co-worker. While I have a G23 I am not a kool aid drinker, but my buddy is. He has a 1st generation 17, he just bought a 19, 3 weeks ago and a 21sf, 2 weeks ago. He put a 3 1/2 lb trigger connector in the 17 and 19. They do make a big difference in the trigger pull, but I would not like them on a defense pistol, to light. His 21sf is stock, with Trijicon sights.

I am more accurate with my DW PM9 and Kahr P9 than I am with my G23 or his 17 and 19.

Well today we shot his 21sf for the first time. I have never shot a pistol better than this one. I was more accurate with this pistol than any other that I have ever shot. If he wouldn't have shot the same target I would have posted a picture of it. I was very impressed with his pistol, it makes we want to sell my TRP now.
    Last edited by redrick; February 13th, 2010 at 11:33 PM.

VIP Member
    The G21 is an impressive gun. It is my GSSF competition gun. 9mm is cheaper to shoot, but I can do things with my G21 that I just can't manage with any other GLOCK. Not as accurate as my Colt, but ......
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

i also shoot the g21 better than my other glocks. don't know why. to me it is to big for my hands. the only reason i got it was it was a deal that i could not pass up. i like the g23 over it,,, but i shoot g21 better.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

I think a lot of the full size 45s are more accurate in general.......Glock or not. Or so is my experience. If you can handle it well, and conceal it effectively, I'd say the G21SF would be good for you.

Distinguished Member
    I would not want to try and CC it, but it would make a great duty, competition, or house pistol. I might take a look at the 30SF though, wish I new someone that has one, that I could try out. I am looking for another carry .45. I have been looking at the S&W 1911 SC, but they are not available yet.

Links