Gunpal?

Gunpal?

This is a discussion on Gunpal? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Any experience with Gunpal? The Paypal alternative? Just signed up but haven't had a chance to use it yet....

Thread: Gunpal?

Gunpal?

Any experience with Gunpal? The Paypal alternative? Just signed up but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Distinguished Member Array lacrosse50's Avatar
    I'm in the same boat. Set up an account but haven't had a reason to use it yet.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer

NRA Life Member

Gunpal is good stuff. I recommend it very much.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Never really ever heard of it, whats the difference between the two? Why should I use it instead of Paypal that I have been using for years??

VIP Member
    Go back and re-read your Pay Pal user agreement. Gun related transactions are not permitted; hence Gun Pal, which I have no experience with whatsoever.

I try to buy local whenever possible, and I try to keep my account numbers to myself.
    Last edited by Hopyard; March 4th, 2010 at 09:38 PM.

My gun pal is an envious jealous fellow who tries to buy what I buy, and then encourages me to do likewise because neither of us seem to have enough guns or gun stuff; and it's a fact that we don't hold each other back. Yes, I knew better than this. We use credit cards and it is not that hard.

Gunpal is like Paypal for gun stuff. Gunpal will process any payment for product or service so long as it's legal. Guns, knives, etc. A portion of the fee goes to the gun rights organization of your choice, like the NRA, GOA, etc.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Senior Member Array HowardCohodas's Avatar
    I'm evaluating GunPal from a vendor perspective. PayPal can be very unkind to vendors of ammunition.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!!
    Politically Incorrect Self Defense

Oh! I have never attempted to even use Paypal for firearm stuff. I have only purchased one firearm online and used my credit card. Seems interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
    I'm evaluating GunPal from a vendor perspective. PayPal can be very unkind to vendors of ammunition.
    As a vendor, Gunpal is a lot better. Ammunition is absolutely no problem, neither are guns, machine guns, silencers, etc.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    They need to get a LOT more functionality before I give up paypal. As much as people rant and rave against Paypal, 99.85% of my customers use it without a second thought. Internet forums, internet users, internet shoppers = Paypal users. It just goes hand in hand.

I disclosed the business purpose from the get go and have never had an issue with it. Many times the invoices will say stuff like "Glock Striker", "S&W Canute", etc. We try not to, but it still happens.

Nate
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Sponsored Links