Tt-33 ccw

This is a discussion on Tt-33 ccw within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I own both a CZ-82 and a TT-33 Tokarev pistol. I have CC the cz-82 but never the Tokarev. Just wondering if anyone out there ...

Thread: Tt-33 ccw

Smile Tt-33 ccw

I own both a CZ-82 and a TT-33 Tokarev pistol. I have CC the cz-82 but never the Tokarev. Just wondering if anyone out there ever carries thier TT-33 on a regular basis and how they carry?
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

2. Remove Ads

I own a TTC, but have never carried it. I believe that most of the standard mil-surp rounds are corrosive and will over penetrate, and the Wolf HPs I'm not sure of their performance and if they also have the same issue on over penetration. I also own a CZ 82, which is my daily carry piece.

Quote Originally Posted by gumaro View Post
    I own a TTC, but have never carried it. I believe that most of the standard mil-surp rounds are corrosive and will over penetrate, and the Wolf HPs I'm not sure of their performance and if they also have the same issue on over penetration. I also own a CZ 82, which is my daily carry piece.
    I enjoy the CZ-82 also as my fall/winter carry gun... very dependable, accurate pistol with wolf FMJ ammo...I've had issues with the Silver Bear H.P. ammo (more than a few jams).
    Just ordered some Hornaday H.P, I'll see if that works better.
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWFD View Post
    I enjoy the CZ-82 also as my fall/winter carry gun... very dependable, accurate pistol with wolf FMJ ammo...I've had issues with the Silver Bear H.P. ammo (more than a few jams).
    Just ordered some Hornaday H.P, I'll see if that works better.
    I use the Hornady HPs in my CZ 82 for carry and haven't had a stoppage, I have also shot various Silver Bear HPs without a problem in my pistol. Though I have heard that some CZ 82s don't like the Silver Bear HPs, maybe if you polish the feed ramp it will help.

Links