Where are all the PF9'S

Where are all the PF9'S

This is a discussion on Where are all the PF9'S within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Looking to replace my LCP with either a PF9 or a Taurus 709. Trying to stay with one main handgun caliber.... Has anyone seen either ...

Thread: Where are all the PF9'S

Where are all the PF9'S

Looking to replace my LCP with either a PF9 or a Taurus 709.
    Trying to stay with one main handgun caliber....

Has anyone seen either of these two guns on internet gun sites for sale?

They seem to have vanished into thin air....
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

I looked for a while and finally found me one in hard chrome (pf-9). They sell fast and are waiting list around here. I love mine, and you wont regret buying one.
    You may not like guns. You may choose not to own one. That is your right.
    You might not believe in God. That is your choice.
    However, if someone breaks into your home at 3AM the first two things you are going to do are:
    1) Call someone with a gun.
    2)Pray they get there in time." - A wise man

When I got mine last year I had to call around and even the big chain (Gander Mountain) only had two in MN. I got one with a deal including a laser, it is my pocket carry gun and is great for that- a little bigger than an LCP but still easy enough to conceal in the pocket.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

We've been getting them in quite regularly, but they are gone very quickly. You would think some of the new entries in the carry pistol market would ease the demand for the PF-9s, but it hasn't had any impact.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

I'll second (triple? quadruple?) that they go real fast. I love mine. Please, please, please please do not get the Taurus. Yes, I'm going to Taurus-bash; they are junk. But I can speak to it because I have (had) two Taurus semi-autos.

Anyway, the PF-9 is still slimmer, smaller overall and has a better (longer) track record. Don't get me wrong, the Kel-Tec isn't exactly the highest quality piece of kit out there. And it's no range gun where you can just feed it thousands upon thousands of rounds of +P all day. But it is the slimmest service caliber pistol out there and great as an EDC.

Emrah

Quote Originally Posted by Emrah View Post
    I'll second (triple? quadruple?) that they go real fast. I love mine. Please, please, please please do not get the Taurus. Yes, I'm going to Taurus-bash; they are junk. But I can speak to it because I have (had) two Taurus semi-autos.

Anyway, the PF-9 is still slimmer, smaller overall and has a better (longer) track record. Don't get me wrong, the Kel-Tec isn't exactly the highest quality piece of kit out there. And it's no range gun where you can just feed it thousands upon thousands of rounds of +P all day. But it is the slimmest service caliber pistol out there and great as an EDC.

Emrah
    Thanks for the advice...I was leaning towards the kel-tec anyway...it's the closest to my LCP in size

I think most of them are back at Keltec getting repairs..... Sorry, I just had horrible luck with mine and after a few trips back to KT, I sold it. Several of my friends have had similar experiences. I think the only KT I trust for CCW is the original P11.

I like my LCP a lot better than the PF9 I had and sold.

Thanks for all the feedback...now that I am totally confused...

I gues for it's intended use (very close self defense ) the LCP will take care of business....and it is a dream to carry...... I have added the extended magazine so now I have 7+1 capacity.

Sponsored Links