Gun sights paint tutorial

This is a discussion on Gun sights paint tutorial within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Here is a small tutorial, I'm trying to address some questions I received last month here. One important thing to consider, this is glow in ...

Thread: Gun sights paint tutorial

Sponsor

Here is a small tutorial, I'm trying to address some questions I received last month here.

One important thing to consider, this is glow in the dark paint, it's proven useful repairing and customizing pistol's old gun sights.

Glow-On has proven useful to thousands of customers already and it will continue to do so, we are committed to gather the best materials available and to try to improve over what we already have so far.

One more thing, the resin is opaque for a few days, after that, the real glow of the product can be appreciated as the resin becomes translucent.
    If the product seems to glow only for a few minutes only is because there is a light source present, even the small lamp is brighter and bigger than the small dots on your gun sights.

This is not a replacement for tritium as other manufacturers might have tried to present their own products.
    If you've heard that somewhere about Glow-On , you didn't hear it from me.

Thanks for your support

Go with the glow

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor

Go with the glow