One free Steel second Amendment Bracelet every month

This is a discussion on One free Steel second Amendment Bracelet every month within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; So the day is coming already, we are giving away another one How to win? Easy: Just purchase one of our products and ready! Cross ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sponsor

So the day is coming already, we are giving away another one
    How to win? Easy: Just purchase one of our products and ready! Cross your fingers and good luck.

Is it a good looking bracelet? YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Vintage style WWII ID bracelet with a really cool clasp.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

A chance to win a free Second Amendment Bracelet

We are on the last stretch, just a few day to the end of the month and we are giving away one stainless steel Second Amendment Bracelet.
    It's a small contribution, but every bit counts.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Are customers who made purchases prior to the bracelets already included? Or is this for the customers buying product after you started selling the bracelets.
    This is a monthly raffle.
    One bracelet is given away every month, unless we we feel that a special occasion, like Veterans day, deserves special attention.
    Last Veterans Day we focused on the Forums, a special thread was open and one bracelet was given away on each forum we advertise on. The chances were pretty good that day, probably one in ten, so go figure, sometimes is pretty easy to get one.

Starting the first day of the month we start to take every name of customers in the USA. At the end of the month a random name is chosen, first name and last initial are posted, an email is sent and the bracelet is shipped.

By the way, have the bracelet for sale on our website for US $49.89 plus S&H. They are going away one by one but I think I'm going to keep a few so I can have a fresh one for life, ha, ha, ha
    Go with the glow

I see you're in Okc. Have you heard or participated on okshooters.com or boomershooter.com? Is glow on available for local pick up?

Sponsor

This month's Second Amendment Bracelet winner is....

A free, stainless steel, nickel free, classic design Second Amendment Bracelet was shipped today to the residence of:
    Whitney W. from Texas.
    Congratulations and thanks for the support!

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

One stainless steel vintage style, Second Amendment Bracelet

We are taking entries until tomorrow at midnight, all you have to do to participate is to purchase Glow-On (Any purchase option is OK)

Please don't miss this chance to win this bracelet and thanks for the support.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

You are going to make an impression with this bracelet

You are going to make an impression with this bracelet. To win one visit our website and purchase any Glow-On option.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Second Amendment Bracelet Winner for February

Go with the glow

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Thanks for posting. That Glow-On, how long does it last when you use it on your sites?

Sponsor

That Glow-On, how long does it last when you use it on your sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    Thanks for posting. That Glow-On, how long does it last when you use it on your sites?

The paint itself will last for years with good care, in any case it wouldn't take much effort to replace.
    The glow material is charged by light and the cycle can be repeated infinitely for a period of ten years more or less. We've been around for a couple of years and we don't see any change on any of our tests so far.
    How long it glows after a charge?

In terms of visibility I'll try to illustrate:
    -A super bright glow, highly visible, even in the presence of bright : 3 minutes
    -A hi glow, clearly visible in the presence of soft light: 10-15 minutes.
    -A medium glow, clearly visible in the dark but not in the presence of light: 30-60 minutes.
    -A soft white glow perceptible in complete darkness, eye adaptation to the dark is an important factor here: All night long.

I short, it goes from a very intense starting glow, then mellows out, fades to a ghost glow for hours. Some statement pointing to the fact that it would glow for only 5 minutes, are referring to the first stage of the glow and not the whole cycle.

Of course the intensity of the light is important, daylight is the best, which makes for good transition sights, it allows you to go inside a barn or shed and have your gun sights look very bright. A good 9 led flashlight ( U$5.00) is something good to have around for more than one reason, I can charge the gun sights in a couple of seconds, minutes are not necessary, tested.

Of course there are different sighting systems out there, lasers, red dots, scopes, and they strengths and weaknesses, nothing is perfect, and Glow-On is not the exception. But all tings being said, the fact remains: The great majority of firearms come equipped with plain iron sights or white dots, so there is a place for our product.

We have new good things coming and we are going to let you guys know before anyone does.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

One shiny stainless steel bracelet this month!

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Free bracelet again! From Glow-On Super Phosphorescent

The last day of the month is coming, and another brand new shiny stainless steel Second Amendment Bracelet is going to one lucky Glow-On customer.
    Thanks for your support, please support your local business.

Go with the glow

I just ordered both of your products, I'll let you know here what I think.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by rickohio View Post
    I just ordered both of your products, I'll let you know here what I think.
    Thanks for the support.
    Save the economy, buy local
    Go with the glow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast