Gun sights paint made in the USA

This is a discussion on Gun sights paint made in the USA within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Yes, made in the USA, and what's made in the USA is well made. I've received several requests for colors other than green, it's in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun sights paint made in the USA

Sponsor

Yes, made in the USA, and what's made in the USA is well made.

I've received several requests for colors other than green, it's in the works already, I'll keep you posted.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map
    Go with the glow

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon;
    Do you have Another pay option other than pay pal? money order ??

What is the average "glow life" when product is applied? (before needing re-application)
    One can use one's credit card without directly logging to Pay Pal, alternately you can send a money order to:

Glow-On Super Phosphorescent
    PO Box 12328
    Oklahoma City, OK
    73157-2328

-Life expectancy of the product is ten years, ten years is along time.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Gun sights paint: Different colors to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed
    Is there anyway to do a red color?? i don't see one in the post above me... i think that would go good with the green...

Btw: My ccw instructor today was very impressed with ur glow-on paint... he said he never heard of it, so i told him ya'll's name and website...
    The orange and yellow go well with green, orange over the rear and green on the front sight.

We are still testing materials before we start the manufacturing process, one thing we guarantee is that the glow material is fresh from the mill, not stuff that has been store for months in a warehouse.
    We are planning several kits in logic combinations, we'll keep you advised.

Please check the links on the bottom for more information

Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On when things go bump in the night.

To add to the boom factor we added this H&R 12 Gauge Pardner Pump Protector, 18 1/2" Barrel, Fixed Cylinder Choke, Synthetic Stock.
    Of course the first thing we did was to clean the excess grease and add Glow-On for a more comprehensive target acquisition.

This pump action shotgun hammers a 15" spread to a 15 yard distance, with great emphasis on the center of the spread. It kicks like a mule.
    Fun factor: 5/5

Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by birda40
    Orange ,Yellow, Red, Lime ( the green of school crossing signs) or the bright green like the construction reflective vests. Just a suggestion
    More colors coming soon,

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On gun sights paint for shotgun enthusiasts

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On gun sights paint works. Made in the USA

Lets support our local economy, every dollar spent in our local economy will find its way back to Us.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHero;
    i just want to go on record as saying this stuff lasts!!

when i installed it on my P95 i got some of the stuff on my thumbs and stuff and i wiped them off on my shorts. those are my lounging around shorts that i sleep in. I have ran them through the wash twice since then, and i noticed today i still have glowing bits on my shorts.
    Yeah, I've been trying to warn everyone, it doesn't come off clothes. The thing is, one doesn't notice the stuff until it's time for bed.
    It's almost end of the month and here is a happy reminder about the one free Second Amendment Bracelet we give away every month

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Gun sights paint multi task

The self adhesive material glow is very intense and it can be applied to: Flashlights, light switches, lamp switches, remote controls etc.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

There's enough in a small vial for several pistols.

For the guys that like their sight in two colors, we'll have two color kits next week. The product is being tested for glow and day color. water proof , impact and chemical resistance testing, done.
    New colors; Yellow, lime green orange, red, blue, aqua. we have purple available too.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On , premium super phosphorescent paint for gun sights.

"This is THE BEST GITD product by far! believe me, I've sampled around. BUY HERE!"
    A real customers review
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On gun sighs paint and phosphorescent self adhesive

Often overlooked, the phosphorescent self adhesive can be just as useful on gun sights.
    How many materials can you get your hands on that offers so many possibilities? One can apply it to flash lamps,lighters, TV remote controls (my favorite).

Try this: cut the small sheet of phosphorescent self adhesive in half, ( half is all we need) Most of us have a lamp right above the mirror in thea bathroom, set the piece of phosphorescent material right below the light.
    Turn the light on for a second and then turn it off instantaneous light! Bright enough for you to do to do your business. When you come out of the bathroom, the light will be off and wont bother your spouse.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On gun sights paint: It charges very fast.

Glow-On charges very fast, accounts about it charging in a couple of seconds are for real.

We recommend small cheap 3x AAA 6-9 led lamps. One can buy them in packs of five or ten for about US2.00 a piece.

Just put them all over the house for emergencies, we recommend wrapping a ribbon of Glow-On around them and hang them everywhere.

Notice that even the thermostat got Glow-On on it
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Another"peacetime use" for Glow-On self adhesive is remote controls

Another"peacetime use" for Glow-On self adhesive is remote controls. Those pesky things always find a way to hide without giving notice.
    No more with Glow-On super phosphorescent, they're tagged now.

Go with the glow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast