Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

This is a discussion on Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Just for comparison sake, I have an H&K P30L with luminescent sights. They are something else. How does the Glow-on paint compare to the H&Ks ...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

Senior Moderator
    Just for comparison sake, I have an H&K P30L with luminescent sights. They are something else. How does the Glow-on paint compare to the H&Ks as far as brightness and duration?

Thanks,
    Tangle
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor

There is only one way to know this!

Quote Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
    Just for comparison sake, I have an H&K P30L with luminescent sights. They are something else. How does the Glow-on paint compare to the H&Ks as far as brightness and duration?

Thanks,
    Tangle
    There is only one way to be sure here, you compare it. PM me I'll send you the Glow-On asap!
    Please let dry a day or two, it'll show full luminescence then.
    Go with the glow

Senior Moderator
    Thank you so much! PM incoming!
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

Sponsor

Tactical lamps are a good idea.

I read recently a thread about how important is to have have a god tactic light at hand. We encourage Glow-On users to always have one at hand. For once you can't shot at something unless you can see it.
    Secondly you can rekindle the glow on your sight with the small flashlight in an instant, (not minutes like other products).
    We definitely recommend training with a flashlight and your sidearm as much as possible. Their use includes and by no means is limited to: Aligning down a shot, blinding an attacker momentarily and to direct attention away from our vital parts
    Most gun ranges have training available so contact your local gun range for that.

We prefer to buy small waterproof flashlights like the one in the photo. They use three small batteries, they can stand some abuse and if you loose one, just pop another one and presto.
    A good strategy is to buy a ten or eight pack (less than $20US) and put them everywhere in your home. A good idea IMO is to wrap a small piece of glow in the dark self adhesive to make them easy to find in the dark(sold in our web store, one small piece is good for at least 4 lamps) .

Thank you for your support
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Super luminescent gun sights paint

First off, happy weekend everyone.
    Secondly, thanks for your support, we are always in the quest for the brightest fix for our gun sights and our friends'. The idea is a highly efficient mix (one could call it paint) easy to apply, durable, that will stick to anything solid and at an affordable price. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense, agreed? Good!

My advice is try it, we offer 100% money back guarantee. We are never too busy to answer your questions and our word is always a promise.

Please visit glow-on.com for more info, there are some links at the bottom of this post so come and check us out.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On gun sights paint. Affordable alternative to plain white dots.

There are plenty alternatives out there to make our firearm's gun sights more efficient. Lumen, reflective, optic fiber, laser, red dots, scopes, etc. are a few possibilities.
    While some purists might argue that most of this options are just "crutches", there is no doubt that some specific situations require special equipment. Rapid target acquisition, rapid fire, sharpshooting come to mind.

The logic choice for the firearms owner depends on his needs and the challenges he/she is expected to confront. A situation that is obviously related to time and place.

Glow-On will help the gun enthusiast, when used properly, to acquire a target and to align a shot faster in some low light conditions. If you add to the equation the fact that the purchase this product will set you back about the price of a fast food meal, we have IMO a good alternative to the plain sights most firearms come equipped with.

Give it a try, 100 % money back guaranteed.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Standard sights with white dots?

Got a new pistol lately? did it come equipped with standard white dots sights?
    There's room for improvement: For the price of a fast food meal, Glow-On Super Phosphorescent.
    It's easy to apply and to create custom sights for a few bucks.

Got some old fishing lures somewhere? Glow-On is good for that too.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Gun sights system on a shoestring,

Simplicity at an affordable price.

There are plenty of sighting systems out there. I'm particularly fond of red dots and such, tritium, fiber optics, lasers, etc.
    We at Glow-On, amongst all of us, we cover pretty much every base when it comes to gun sights types.

Still we are very fond of our product Glow-On Super Phosphorescent.
    Why? Very simple; One more thing we have in common is we have lots of firearms for which some systems are not available. About 9 out of every firearm for sale in the USA comes equipped with standard sights and white dots or plain iron sights.

We are trying to introduce a new standard and some manufacturers are already making a splash however shy into the world of glow materials.

It's durable, the glow cycle can be repeated millions of times for a period of about ten years, it's affordable and it's incredibly easy to apply.

100% money back guarantee, anytime anywhere. To purchase go here:

http://glow-on.com/purchase.html

You can also find us at Amazon and E Bay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Gun sights paint made in the USA

Glow-On might help sort out unexpected situation in the middle of the night that plain white dots won't guarantee.

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Affordable and efficient gun sights paint

It took awhile to get it right and is still a work in progress, Glow-On keeps getting better.
    When you buy a vial of our product you don't just buy paint, along with it you can be sure you have unlimited support so you can get the most out of the product. Just ask around

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Gun sights paint, self adhesive useful to locate small gadgets.

Glow-On Self Adhesive is a very handy material which proves very useful to locate pesky TV remotes, small flashlights, light switches, etc.

All it's necessary , is to cut small squares and stripes and press-apply to small devices. Dark corners which prove dangerous to toes and elbows during the night can be avoided using the same material.

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

How well will it work on a front ramp sight like my ruger sp101? Will it adhere well to the sight?

Sponsor

How well will it work on a front ramp sight like my ruger sp101? Will it adhere well

Quote Originally Posted by diver1102 View Post
    How well will it work on a front ramp sight like my ruger sp101? Will it adhere well to the sight?
    As long as the surface is clean it should work.

If your model has a half moon shaped rear notch sight and a fixed front ramp, the product can be applied to both.

For superior adherence is essential to make sure the metallic surface is very clean, 95% alcohol and a paper towel is just what's needed to clean the gun sights.
    Stir the paint with the small wooden stick provided, with the help of the small vial's rim load the tip of the applicator generously,
    On the rear sight apply the product generously over the flat side of the half moon, on the front sight "spread the product with the help of the same wooden applicator over the serrated surface only, which is the area that looks like a small square thru the rear sight. don't apply it all the way up or over the top, holstering the firearm will wear off the paint.

Try not to use a brush for this job, we never use brushes, they just mess up the works, apply the product with he flat side of the applicator, just like you'd spread soft butter over bread, we always practice a couple of times over some surface.
    If it doesn't look right, just wipe it off with the paper towel and start again.

In terms of durability, the product dries to the touch in abut 1-2 hours but it'll remain a bit soft for 2-3 days and as the time passes it becomes hard and permanent, before this happens it's easy to rub off.
    The day after you applied it, use a couple of layers of good quality transparent nail varnish. This will give your job a smooth surface and it'll make it easy to clean after a visit to the range ( a dry paper towel or such is all you'll need).
    At this point cleaning oils and such won't affect the application either.

Find Glow-On here:

glow-on.com

Amazon.com

eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Gun sights paint: How do I purchase with just a credit card & NO Google account?

How do I purchase with just a credit card & NO Google account?

After reading all this, I decided to order Option 4 and check it out. I like the fact folks on here reviewed it, some ups, some downs, but since they stand behind the product I am not worried. Looking forward to using it.

The main complaint is about the duration of the glow, and the real cause is that the initial glow is so incredibly bright, one would like it to last like that, super bright (ten times brighter that tritium indeed) for hours on end like an electric green light.
    This is just not going to happen.

The facts are:
    This bright green glow is just the initial glow, the brighter the initial glow, the longer the afterglow is.
    The real afterglow is a soft white glow which lasts for hours, it can only be perceive in the dark and after our vision has adapted itself to the dark, which happens in about thirty minutes for a healthy eye sight.

If we don't want to go that route, we can charge in 2-5 seconds depending on the intensity of our tac light and our Glow-On sights will get us thru, very bright and we'll have our tac light so at least we can see what we are shooting at.

Thousands of users stand by our product and once you really get to know how it works you'll be a fan too
    Did I mention we have a money back guarantee
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Real custom gun sights with Glow-On, just a few bucks, won't mess your budget

Paint is what you make of it, it's a simple solution and simple solutions are usually better solutions.
    There are of course rather sophisticated sighting systems and some firearms can be configured to use them, laser, red dots, etc, are just a few.

Still 99% of sidearms for sale in the USA and the rest of the world come equipped with standard white dots, which are the minimal requirement as a visual aid, or have military style bare iron sights.
    Glow-On is just one alternative to customize those weapon sights:

-The most affordable:The price of a fast food meal will help at leas a couple of dozen guns.
    -The most efficient: No batteries needed, reacts to natural light all the time and for a quick boost a small tact light is all one needs.
    -Versatility: Real custom gun sights made to order you should say.

-Made in the USA.

Go with the glow

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast