Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint - Page 3

Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

This is a discussion on Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; This is another use for Glow-On Super Phosphorescent gun sights paint. Go check that dark barn, shed, your own home with your sights ready . ...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

Sponsor

Gun sights paint: Efficient transition gun sights.

This is another use for Glow-On Super Phosphorescent gun sights paint.

Go check that dark barn, shed, your own home with your sights ready. To carry the same procedure during evening or night hours of course we need a tactical light.

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On super phosphorescent is good for more than gun sights.

Fun stuff all my friends want to get some. Now half my house glows at nite
    Same here friend, we've managed to set small strips of self adhesive in some corners that used to be shoulder busters and a small table in the living room famous for hurting everyone's toes .

As always we put emphasis on the uses our product offers for the firearms aficionado and outdoors men in general. I know for a fact that a good number of firearms owners like fishing as well and Glow-On is very efficient way to make fishing lures visible under water since some fish will only eat stuff they can see and.

The recommendation for fishing lures is: Use dots and lines to insinuate organic forms like worms, insects etc. depending on the area the fish lives. Let the paint dry thoroughly ( a couple of days in the case of fishing lures) and apply a couple of layers of transparent nail polish to add a smooth surface and protection o your finished job.

Please keep in mind that fishing lures will use more paint, so a large vial or a medium one are better if you have a number of pieces you want to paint.

Go with the glow

just ordered

Sponsor

Question to Glow-On: How many gun sights can I do with one vial?

Some of my friends want me to paint their gun sights and I purchased only a small vial, how many pistols can I do with it? I'd like to save some for some fishing lures, thanks for the response
    Last time we tested, with one small vial we're able to render 54 sets of 3 dots sets. Double layer.

The thing is if you want to create some design over your fishing lures, a small vial might not suffice since. Keep in mind that the larger the vial the more you get for your money.
    Hint: Some of our clients are doing gun sights US 5.00 a pop in gun shows and gun stores, which is not a bad idea at all , we encourage it

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Super Phosphorescent gun sights paint: The highest standards rule , always.

This is the challenge:
    I know if I'm in the market for a small quantity of premium glow in the dark paint for my gun sights, fishing lures, etc. there is a handful of brands I can go with to fulfill my need for glow stuff.
    What I'd be looking for :
    The brightest afterglow.
    Superior daytime visibility.
    Non-toxicity.
    Non radioactive product to be safe.
    A non flammable, non combustible product because I plan to use it on a firearm.
    Superior adherence.
    Resistance to chemical corrosion.
    If any of the above fails, a 100 % money back guarantee or a 100% no extra cost, free replacement.

Simply put:The brightest the initial afterglow a product displays, the longer it will glow. All things being equal and Dollar for Dollar you'll always get more from Glow-on Super Phosphorescent.

There is a reason why we're number one gun sights paint in the USA.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Old gun sights quite improved with Glow-On gun sights paint

Some of you surely recognize this sights. Quite improved with Glow-On. I know guys who have four or five of these.

With a half a dozen of this tools and Glow-On, a cold evening shooting practice is in order.

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On gun sights paint: use it with confidence: Solid state, no movable parts.

We get several kind reviews via our website every day, as a man who never takes anything for granted, I always want to know what people are talking about and as a matter of fact, we check our product often.
    After it dries it's solid state, no movable parts, nothing will brake it.
    So walked into the backyard , my rifle in hand and this is what it looks like when you do that:

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Multiple configurations can be achieved with our product.

Multiple configurations can be achieved with our product. We no longer have to be stuck with standard white dots with which almost every firearm comes equipped with.
    As for mil spec iron sights, well, imagination is the limit.

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Where can I find your product?

Where can I find your product? Is there a store in ******** so I can purchase your product locally?

For the time being the product is sold online only and it's sold only in the USA.
    You can purchase Glow-On with confidence, on these sites:

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor
    A quick scan over my property or grounds shouldn't be a problem.
    I should have the advantage because I know it beforehand and most usually I'll be there first, which means I should have control of the situation.
    Whether I have security lights or a single flashlight, Glow-On will serve me well as I establish a safe zone.

For this specific situation, a 5 second exposure of the small flashlight over my gun sights and I'm ready to check things out.

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Under some extreme conditions you can line up a shot with Glow-On gun sights paint

Under some extreme light conditions one can line up a shot with Glow-On.
    True, one might not needed for other situation.

It's just that extra thing to rise our chances a bit, just in case.

Just like carrying some extra change for the parking meter.

Good weekend everyone

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Enhance your gun sights with Glow-On

Enhance your gun sights with Glow-On.
    If you have a piece dedicated to varmint control, put Glow-On to the test.
    For the price of a fast food meal
    You can find it here:

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

We ship fast

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Folks this is some good stuff.

Gato sent me a sample of this stuff when he first got on this forum. I applied it exactly like he said to do. I was surprised on how well it worked. Not to long after I decided to move up into the open division so I got me a couple of STI race guns and the old 45 ACP went into the safe never to be seen again. It most have been in a safe well over 18 months and today I took it out just to tell it that I still loved it. I had it out for about a half hour and when I went to put it back in the safe I noticed that the glow on still worked like it did when I first put it on. Folks this is some good stuff. You cant go wrong here.

Good news and good to hear from you dear friend, is good to know things are working out for you, please don't hesitate to contact me if you need Glow-On for you or your pals, I mean it

On the other side of the spectrum :

Hello,t his flourescent paint only glows for less than 15 minutes. I have tried different size dots and all fade quickly. Pretty crappy results.
    Inside of every pecan nut there is a nice treat, or a Pecan tree full of treats.

Fact is, very few things will work right from the get go. Like a pair of new boots, one has to figure it out

It takes awhile to figure out how this paint will work for you.
    In a world of instant gratification, we are used to instant gratification. Even seemingly instant gratifiers like lasers and red dots will take some time until one can match the mark with the shot.
    Glow-On is old school and as such it requires some time to "discover it".

True the initial glow is so strong that can be disheartening to see it fading away.
    However, the initial glow is just that, initial glow, it will level to a faint glow which is where this product excels and in deep darkness it hard to beat because it will not negate you natural adaptation and night vision.

The big surprise is really how well Glow-On performs during the day hours, easing the transition between sun lit areas and shady areas. An this is because Glow-On "glows" during the day too.

So if any of you run one of those tracks where you move from one position to another and shoot, and one of the stops is coming from under a car, from inside a drain duct or such, give Glow-On a try.

Find Glow-On here:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay

Now this post wouldn't be complete if I don't paste a good picture of our product, so, here it is:

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Add Glow-On to yout firearm tool kit

Thousands of firearm enthusiasts have added Glow-On as one more piece in their arsenal.
    Glow-On is very easy to apply and is super affordable.

With sipping and handling is less than fourteen dollars and we offer 100% money back guarantee.
    So what's to lose?

If you like it, lease let us know, we appreciate that.

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay
    Go with the glow

Re: Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

I ordered some (in the mail) not so much for the glow, rather the little puny sights on my little Tomcat have no definition when trying to target. The front sight is near invisible. Will do a before and after shot when completed.

George
    Smile. It makes people wonder what you are up to

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast