Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

This is a discussion on Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Yes, Glow-On is the the brightest longer lasting phosphorescent paint for gun sights and fishing lures for sale in the USA. We test constantly, insecurity ...

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

Sponsor

Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

Yes, Glow-On is the the brightest longer lasting phosphorescent paint for gun sights and fishing lures for sale in the USA.

We test constantly, insecurity issues I guess. The point is, we test constantly against every phosphorescent product out there in the market.

We've added a longer life shell, we've crammed as much stuff as the media allows it today.

Here is our guarantee:
    100% money back guaranteed, no questions asked.
    We offer support always, even if you didn't purchase Glow-On yet.
    No reasonable request are left unanswered, just ask around
    If you purchase Glow-On, we are gonna be friends for life.

Purchase

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map
    Go with the glow

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor

another tool to annoy my wife!!

Gato aint lying, he sent me some glow on a week ago and now the wife wont stop bitching at me, cus she said the dots bother her at night while its on the night stand. thanks Gato not only have you improved my capability to protect my family at night, but you have given me another tool to annoy my wife!!

thanks again Gato, and im letting every one i meet know about Glow-on and how epic it is!
    The only solution as I see it is "more cowbell".
    Did I send a self adhesive sheet? Here is the idea:
    You put the self adhesive directly under the lamp right above the mirror in your bathroom. When you turn the light off, there's still light, (green) she's going to love that one.

If you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night ( for the guys that have a bathroom in the master bedroom) you can safely turn the light off, open the door again without annoying your partner and slip into bed safely.

PM me, if you let us know how it works, I'll be glad to send it to you asap.
    Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Talk about other uses, for the fishing aficionados:
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow paint in three sizes

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On: Got a 1911?

Plain military style, serrated or dots, no matter Glow-On can be applied successfully, if you have any questions please contact me ( PM )

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On transition sights

Even though Glow-On can work as night sights, we like to think of it as transition sights.
    We had reports from good sources that upon entering a building from daylight, the sights are so bright that it will facilitate target acquisition, making the first crucial minutes an easier task.
    Want to try? just head out to your barn, storage etc. Have your firearm, BB gun, etc ready and enter...check for possum, rats, etc. You'll see hat I'm talking about. Proven to work.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Enhance your gun sights white dots with gun sights paint

A great enhancement for the cost of a fast food lunch, that will last for years and is good for several guns.
    This is something you just can't find at a local store. Online purchase only.
    Have any questions? just PM me.

This post is sponsored by Glow-On Super Phosphorescent
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Front sights never looked so good. Glow-On gun sights paint.

Thanks everyone for the support, Glow-On is becoming a relevant product in the world of gun enthusiasts.

We ship internationally.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Night time visual recognition of your firearm

A man who is prepared is worth two!
    Glow-On is a no nonsense simple solution.
    Gun sight paint has never been this good, so give it a try and buy a small vial.

Go with the glow

need to reapply the green on the near site and applied orange to front which glows. tested in a dark room, could not see the green?

Anyway, I will reapply.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Armey View Post
    need to reapply the green on the near site and applied orange to front which glows. tested in a dark room, could not see the green?

Anyway, I will reapply.

A few pointers:
    -Make sure you stir the paint first, the glow material tends to settle.
    -Expose your work briefly to a flash lamp ( LED's are best)
    -Let the paint dry, the solution looks milky when wet but this will go away after it dries. When the paint is fresh it blocks at least 50% of the light.
    -Make sure the application is thick just like the dot on the cap of the vial.

Pease let us know how this works for you.
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

How much Glow-On should I get?

We are currently shipping Glow-On in three sizes:
    2.3 ml small vial.
    4.6 ml medium vial.
    9.2 ml large vial.

How much you order will depend on what your project is.

If you own several firearms, a small vial will do.
    If you plan to put markers on one magazine for quick visual inquisition of your firearm or you'd like to put marks on light switches for your kids or parents, a small 2.3ml vial with a small sheet of phosphorescent self adhesive will do.

A medium vial or a large vial will work if you plan to do the sights for family members or friends.
    If you are a fisherman I'd recommend the large vial, to enhance several lures in your tackle box. Old spoon with chipped paint, don't throw them away, give them another chance with Glow-on.
    if you like to fish deep, Glow-On will work wonders.

You get the idea. Just purchase what you need for now, if you need more later, visit us at glow-on.com.

We'd love to hear from you if you have any question, please contact us using our website "contact us" page, via email, or just PM me thru this forum.
    We like the one on one communication, via electronic media.
    We'd like to hear from issues you might have and we'll do our best to get you going asap.

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On self adhesive offers simple solutions to crafty individuals

Glow-On self adhesive offers simple solutions to crafty individuals.
    All we need is a small utility knife and a ruler to slice small squares and strips and a bit of ingenuity.
    Forget everything you know about glow in the dark products, this is 100% utilitarian. After a month of having a remote control and flashlights that pinpoint pinpoint their own location in the dark you'll ask yourself "How could I live without this before?"

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On for that ole'rifle

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Gun sights paint, simple and affordable solution.

Thanks for your support and happy 4th of July everyone
    Go with the glow

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast