Good to go!

Good to go!

This is a discussion on Good to go! within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Bought the Glow on bottle and put it on my Sig 232 and my 6906. Perfect! Great product....

Thread: Good to go!

Distinguished Member

Good to go!

Bought the Glow on bottle and put it on my Sig 232 and my 6906. Perfect! Great product.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

VIP Member
    I did too, and put it on my pistols as well. It works!
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Sponsor

Glow-On gun sights paint instead of those plain white dots

If you have tried a similar product before and you didn't get the satisfaction you're looking for! Try Glow-On. This is the stuff.
    With all the limitations inflicted upon everything artificially created under this earth, we have the edge as of today.

Brightest glow, longer lasting, superior adherence.

Please visit us:

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

You can also find us @ Amazon.com and @ Ebay
    Go with the glow