Glow-On Begin of Summer Sizzle discount. Discount code: oneoriginal

Glow-On Begin of Summer Sizzle discount. Discount code: oneoriginal

This is a discussion on Glow-On Begin of Summer Sizzle discount. Discount code: oneoriginal within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Glow-On Begin of Summer Sizzle discount. Just go to: Purchase For the purchase of any single vial of Glow-On Original, 2.3 ml Enter in the ...

Sponsor

Cool Glow-On Begin of Summer Sizzle discount. Discount code: oneoriginal

Glow-On Begin of Summer Sizzle discount.

Just go to:
    Purchase

For the purchase of any single vial of Glow-On Original, 2.3 ml

Enter in the Discount Code field: oneoriginal and get a US 1.00 discount.

This is good until the end of this month (June 30, 2013 at midnight)

Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-On super Phosphortescent June 2013 discount code: oneoriginal

ust go to:
    Purchase
    and add the code to the field on the shopping cart.

Valid on the purchase of small 2.3 vials of the Glow-On original

If you own old firearms, hard to customize firearms, fixed sights firearms, you're tired of the old white dots, cannot find custom sights for your firearm, et cetera...

Find Glow-On at:
    glow-on.com
    Amazon.com
    eBay
    Go with the glow

I have to admit, every time I see posts for Glow-on I get a little closer to trying it. I like the concept, but am just not sold on the "rechargeable"
    night sights. I keep my firearm holstered in a remora holster when it is not on me so I'm not sure how much use they would really be. I like the pictures of the product in use though! It is only a matter of time before I break down and give it a try. One question however, how easy is it to remove from the sights if I decide that I do not like it?

Sponsor

How to remove Glow-On , paint or film.

Quote Originally Posted by B_2keys View Post
    I have to admit, every time I see posts for Glow-on I get a little closer to trying it. I like the concept, but am just not sold on the "rechargeable"
    night sights. I keep my firearm holstered in a remora holster when it is not on me so I'm not sure how much use they would really be. I like the pictures of the product in use though! It is only a matter of time before I break down and give it a try. One question however, how easy is it to remove from the sights if I decide that I do not like it?
    Glow-On is but one more option, it doesn't occupy space, it doesn't make your firearm bulky, it just sits on your sights, just in case.
    While most people think of it as "night sights", Glow-On is luminescent during the day, even if your firearm is holstered, it will charge in less than a second and facilitate transitions into buildings, sheds, etc.

To say the least, you could think of it as a "repair kit for less than stellar sights".
    Keep in mind some firearms come equipped with the same technology, especially if they're manufactured in Europe where there are harsh restrictions on radioactive materials like tritium.
    Most Firearms manufactured in Europe are retrofitted with tritium in the USA.

To remove the paint:
    The easiest way is to pry it off or dislodge it with the help of the handle of a small brush, wood or plastic. Just push very hard to pop it off.
    A Q-tip dipped in acetone free nail paint remover will soften the material to make the removal easier if the material is too hard. Glow-On keeps on getting harder as the time passes, after a few months its very stiff.

Paint solvent, gasoline, etc won't help here.

To remove the film:
    To remove the film, the help of an X-acto knife will be necessary. Just "slice the film off your sights, remove the rest with the help of nail paint remover, super glue residue is removed with nail paint remover.
    Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatopardo
    A small simulation of what you'd expect from this product.
    A small tactical lamp is used, which is preferred to looking for light switches.
    A modified lamp hold also is used intermittently and away from center mass to avoid marking our position and to draw fire away from vital organs.

The video is not perfect, the firearm is held with an extended position to aid the camera work. In reality the firearm should be held close to avoid any assailant's attempt to grab the weapon

Glow-On performance, safety check of home premises. - YouTube
    It's obvious a strong hand shooting experience is required here.
    Some detractor of this Tactical light technique will claim that the muzzle flash will point to the location of center mass, also one arm shooting might not be as accurate.

All things being equal, in a perfect world, none would be trying to break into you home, but, if it happens, and you are successful on taking your assailant down, it will not matter if he can see you firing your firearm.

Glow-On performance, safety check of home premises. - YouTube
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Discount code for Glow-On Original small vial

If you visit
    Purchase
    Today's retail price of a small vial of the Glow-On Original:
    US 9.63
    add the discount code:
    oneoriginal
    to shave one more dollar off the price for the rest of the month of June 2013
    100% money back guarantee!.

Here's an example:

Go with the glow