Glow-on review: " It was fun to do the work myself...

Glow-on review: " It was fun to do the work myself...

This is a discussion on Glow-on review: " It was fun to do the work myself... within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Often times we receive feedback stating we are on the right path... Here is the most rewarding: Going through my gun collection recently, and considering ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gatopardo

Thread: Glow-on review: " It was fun to do the work myself...

Sponsor

Thumbs up Glow-on review: " It was fun to do the work myself...

Often times we receive feedback stating we are on the right path... Here is the most rewarding:
    Going through my gun collection recently, and considering new sights due to my aging(55) eyes. I looked at 'em all...Warren Tactical,Heinie, 10-8,Novak, Ameri-Glo etc. But I kept going back to Glow-On and toying with the idea of doctoring the good factory sights I already have.Being a little old-fashioned, I decided to NOT get sucked into the marketing frenzy on gun-sights out there and just try the Glow-On.
    And am I glad I did! No expense, no hassle with gunsmiths....just a pair of
    magnifying goggles and a toothpick! The Glock-style sights on my Bersa jump out now.
    The three-dots on my Smith & Wessons are bigger and much more defined, day-or-night!
    So much easier to work with a set of sights that are already dead-on, than to jump on the tritium bandwagon with the rest of the sheep! And it was fun to do the work myself. And, true to your word, your product is so much more saturated with the "good stuff" than the myriad of other photo-lume paints out there. Thanks for a great product-keep it up! A satisfied customer!

That's what Glow-On is all about......
    A "do it yourself" approach, the American way!
    Then day we forget to do those small things that really make a difference..,We can start to worry.

Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-on paint was the cheapest, easiest, and most effective sight upgrade.

Glow-on paint was the cheapest, easiest, and most effective sight upgrade I could
    have made for all of my firearms. One vial provided enough paint for at least six
    guns with a lot left over. After being very satisfied for over nine months with the
    green, I just ordered another vial of orange so I can make my pistol sights two tone
    and increase the front sight visibility on my .22 rifle during daylight. I would
    definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to upgrade the sights on any
    firearm. A satisfied customer. CA

Thanks for the support:D

Go with the glow

wow. i used a comptetitive product many years ago. with lackluster results. this looks much better. might just have to scoop some up!

Distinguished Member
    I use it on a couple of my long guns, like it. I stick with the XS tritium on the handguns though.
    Great for old eyes.

Sponsor

Thumbs up Glow-On review: It is an incredible product

A Comment

I recently ordered your product and received it in a short time. It is an
    incredible product and I will certainly be spreading the word. I am in the process of getting my Peace Officer License and this product will be on all my sights.
    Anyway, for some reason you sent me another 4.6 ml bottle. If you send me return postage I will be happy to return it. Though I would be even happier to keep it and share with my friends.

Thanks, A Happy Glow-On user.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello , thanks for the message.

Please keep the product.
    We include extra products randomly from time to time so Glow-On users can share with friends or try new things.

Members of the armed forces are sent double the product they order for that specific reason.

Thank you for your support.

Norm66 likes this.
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Thumbs up Glow-On gun sights paint. Please let me know where I can purchase it

I recently acquired 1911a with military style sights and I would certainly like to give this a try. Please let me know where I can purchase it.
    Thanks Alan G. MA.

Thanks for the message.
    Here are three links where you can purchase any of our products.

Since this is the first time purchase, i would recommend the Glow-On Original small vial.

Purchase - Glow-On

gun sights paint, glow in the dark paint items in Glow-On Store store on eBay!

Amazon.com At a Glance: Glow-on

Here' mine:

Go with the glow