Glow-On guns sights paint: Options!

This is a discussion on Glow-On guns sights paint: Options! within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Glow-On offers many options for users, mainly our customers told us what they wanted and we were happy to oblige. - If the priority is ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bob2.0
  • 1 Post By gatopardo

Thread: Glow-On guns sights paint: Options!

Sponsor

Glow-On offers many options for users, mainly our customers told us what they wanted and we were happy to oblige.

- If the priority is daylight shooting: Glow-On colors are the best choice.
    Green, yellow, red and orange are the best choices for this.
    Of course they all have a night glow too.

The colors are fluorescent, just like the ones used on highlight markers. so they are very visible.
    Blue and Aqua are a more discreet colors of course.They have a soft glow as well.

-If the priority is maximum night glow: Glow-On original is the best choice.

Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Go with the glow

I just bought my Glow-On paint a few minutes ago because of this post. I'm probably still going to get Tritium night sites for my main carry but I've got a few other guns I'd like to have some extra visibility with and thought this product would be worth a try. I'll post a review too.

Sponsor
    Go with the glow

Sponsor

Glow-on gun sights paint for 7.62 x 54mmr Mosin Nagant?

Mosin -Nagant used defensive weapon?

Not likely, but for a late evening shooting session in the woods, Glow-On gun sights paint this is an affordable alternative.One could always use some spit though...

For the home owner and for defensive purposes, a tactical lamp is recommended for low light situations.

Go with the glow

Sponsor
    This is basically how its done:
    Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Hello, I've been using testors fire red for my guns.Is there any advantage when using your red paint over this one? I know it glows in the dark too, but other than that how does it perform in daylight?

Our Glow-On Bubble Gum Red is basically Made with glow particles dyed with fluorescent red, similar to the fluorescent color highlighter markers use. Hard to beat in daylight.
    The glow is a greenish color. Not red

Go with the glow

I am super impressed so far with this product and not so sure that I need to go with the tritium sights afterall. I used the LED flashlight built into my iphone to charge them for a few seconds before bed, and I kid you not... they glowed all night. There was decay over time but even after seven hours, I was amazed how bright they were and how I could still get a useable sight picture out of them. It was easy to install, and the smallest bottle took care of three of our guns. I would advise getting the bigger bottle for a few bucks more as I came close to running out after I goofed and had to start over a couple of times. There are some people who seem to look down on this option over Tritium but anything that gives you a tactical advantage is worth having.
    Norm66 likes this.

Sponsor

Lightbulb Anything that gives you a tactical advantage is worth having.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob2.0 View Post
    I am super impressed so far with this product and not so sure that I need to go with the tritium sights afterall. I used the LED flashlight built into my iphone to charge them for a few seconds before bed, and I kid you not... they glowed all night. There was decay over time but even after seven hours, I was amazed how bright they were and how I could still get a useable sight picture out of them. It was easy to install, and the smallest bottle took care of three of our guns. I would advise getting the bigger bottle for a few bucks more as I came close to running out after I goofed and had to start over a couple of times. There are some people who seem to look down on this option over Tritium but anything that gives you a tactical advantage is worth having.
    "...anything that gives you a tactical advantage is worth having." Sir, I very much like your words, thanks for the trust.

Here some combinations:

Norm66 likes this.
    Go with the glow