Payment options: Use your Credit card, a PayPal account is not necessary

This is a discussion on Payment options: Use your Credit card, a PayPal account is not necessary within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I hate paypal and i don't want to open an account, do you have any alternative so I can use my credit card directly, do ...

Thread: Payment options: Use your Credit card, a PayPal account is not necessary

Sponsor

Thumbs up Payment options: Use your Credit card, a PayPal account is not necessary

I hate paypal and i don't want to open an account, do you have any alternative so I can use my credit card directly, do you accept orders by phone?. Ralph.NC

We don't take orders on the phone at the moment, you can you purchase online from our webstore at:

Purchase - Glow-On

You don't need a Paypal account at all.
    There is an option to pay with your credit card without opening a paypal account:

Load in the shopping cart the item you need and click on the Paypal link:

Now you can choose a way to pay here, click on the link at the bottom.

Enter your info and presto you can use your credit card without paying any extra fees.

Go with the glow

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    And here some photos, so you know what i'm talking about

Go with the glow

Doesn't even know how PayPal works...yet he "hates" it....lol

Nice sights BTW.

I have not used ebay or paypal in almost 8 months. Well, I found something on ebay that was a significant savings so I ordered it. Used paypal and woke up to someone that had gifted themselves $1,150 to themselves from my paypal account. Use it for the first time in months and it get's hacked that very moment. Deleted the account and will never use ebay or paypal again.