Glow-On review

Glow-On review

This is a discussion on Glow-On review within the Glow-On forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Originally Posted by Inkedpreacher Been seeing a lot of posts by Gatopardo about glowon, so I decided to try it out. Easier on my budget ...

Thread: Glow-On review

Sponsor

Glow-On review

Quote Originally Posted by Inkedpreacher
    Been seeing a lot of posts by Gatopardo about glowon, so I decided to try it out. Easier on my budget than fancy new night sights. It arrived two days after I ordered, even had a wooden applicator included. As soon as I got home I applied glowon to my sights. First coat, waited 30 minutes and added another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkedpreacher

It works exactly like advertised, visibility is great, stays glowing for a long time, I quickly realized that I had messed up when I ordered though. It had appeared to me that the original glowon would allow the fluorescent green paint I added to the dots in my sight to show through. That was not the case. Glowon returned the dots to more like the white color that was there from the factory. I want to stress that this is NOT an issue with the product, I just didn't pay close attention when I ordered. I should have ordered the green or orange color.

Basically, it's a great product!!! Easy to apply, works exactly as it's advertised to, and as soon as I reorder and get the right color all of my guns will have glowon on the sights. Try it yourselves, I don't think you will be disappointed!!!

Thanks for the support.

Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Even a super affordable firearm (Don't dare call it cheap, history has been written with it) acquires a new dimension

Go with the glow

Sponsor
    Even the basic pump action gets a bit of Glow-On.

Go with the glow