Gunzilla The worlds best gun cleaner

This is a discussion on Gunzilla The worlds best gun cleaner within the Gunzilla forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Well I'm Back.. I have had a challenging year and have not been on the forum as much as I wanted.. I have appreciated the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunzilla The worlds best gun cleaner

Well I'm Back..

I have had a challenging year and have not been on the forum as much as I wanted..

I have appreciated the support I have gotten from this thread. The old thread was closed, so I though I would start again. The old thread went for two years and had 345 replies and 22,321 views..Thats alot of gunzilla junkies...

So if you have any questions or comments about your experiences with gunzilla let me know.. I may be doing some gun shows this year..I'll keep you posted.

Here is the original thread start again...Thanks Dan

Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

That's quite a claim, But if you give gunzilla a try you'll see why we think it the world best gun cleaner.

Gunzilla BC-10 is a patent pending gun cleaning formula which was developed for the military, made from agriculturally based chemicals.

Gunzilla is a one step cleaner designed to clean, lubricate, and protect, all in one formula.

Gunzilla removes rust, lead, copper, plastic, carbon and even cleans corrosive ammo. It performs this quickly with a natural-base chemical, which is faster, more effective, and safer than water based formulas or petroleum based solvents. , cleaning is faster and easier

Gunzilla can be used on all smokeless and black powder guns, and eliminates the need to use soap and water when cleaning black powder guns. It also eliminates oiling after cleaning.

You will find among its benefits:

Low odor
    No Phenol
    No Teflon
    Non-corrosive
    No ammonia
    Non-flammable
    Airline safe (in checked baggage)
    Natural chemical base (from plants)
    No petroleum solvents
    No hazardous chemicals
    Soap and water cleanup
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Ok, I'll be first. I use Gunzilla and love it for all the reasons stated above.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    I've used Gunzilla and was pleased with the results, however I still think Blue Wonder has the edge. It just seems to get things squeaky clean.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

I'm impressed with the reviews and would like to give it a try. Is there anywhere it can be bought in the Atlanta metro area (North side preferred)? I know I can buy it online but the shipping/handling is almost more that the cost of the product.

"...made from agriculturally based chemicals. "

My kids say it smells like celery - But whatever it is, I like how it gets the job done.
    Last edited by Vtxdpm; January 23rd, 2011 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babarock View Post
    I'm impressed with the reviews and would like to give it a try. Is there anywhere it can be bought in the Atlanta metro area (North side preferred)? I know I can buy it online but the shipping/handling is almost more that the cost of the product.
    Buy a bigger bottle. Thats what i did.

I went with the small spray and will be refilling with the largest size.

This stuff is great. It gets everything nice and clean. The only thing I don't like is it seems to pull every last bit of gunk out of every nook and cranny. I can't cut corners and pretend I'm done cleaning early now. At least the lady of the house can't smell it. Even when I clean while we watch TV.

I'm a fan, took one of the big bottles with me to Afghanistan, kept my 16 running flawlessly there, didn't seem to attract as much dust and stuff and CLP does.

IIRC (its been a couple of years), military/leo types can get a discount if they ask for it. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember some good communication between me and the creator of Gunzilla, and then getting some to try out.

I use it on all of my personal weapons too, and the first time I used Gunzilla on all of them, I was rather shocked at how dirty my "clean" firearms in the safe were.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    Well I'm Back..
    Glad to see you back hope all is well with you and yours. A question can I buy some some empty bottles? I have found that Gunzilla will eat the plastic caps on some spray bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    I've used Gunzilla and was pleased with the results, however I still think Blue Wonder has the edge. It just seems to get things squeaky clean.
    That's one of the things I prefer about Gunzilla. All my guns "run" smoother, quieter and cooler once I've used Gunzilla on them.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

I like the product, hate the spray head. It hangs then lets loose several times the amount I wanted. I've had to pour Gunzilla into a Visene bottle to get smaller amounts out, but even those are bigger than needed.

I started using it late last year after learning about it on this Forum; it is the best product I have used and my friends and family have started using it too! GREAT STUFF.................

I love this stuff.
    My 30 year old deer rifle had been giving me trouble for a couple of years. When chambering a round in my 30-30 lever action it would lock the trigger, making it impossible to set the hammer at half cock/safe.
    I took it to a gun smith and they tore it down and couldn't find the problem. It acted a little better but still was difficult to half cock when we test fired it after the tear down.
    After we tested fired it I cleaned it with gunzilla for the first time and it has not acted up since. I was actually about ready to sell the 30-30 and buy a different gun because of the difficulties but now it works flawlessly.

One of the things I like most about Gunzilla is how after a few uses, my guns virtually wipe clean with little to no brush work. Especially my AR's.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

cj
    I was interested to see a Gunzilla booth at a gun show where I live (about the middle of nowhere). He looked like he was getting some interest, and I felt bad chatting with him that I already had just about everything on the table, although I did get some Copperzilla to try out.

I also pointed out that I was going to a week long class in a few weeks, and the only thing I planned on taking was Gunzilla.

I use it and like it.

I also find that the spray bottle sprays too much at a time.

TapRackBang: What's the status of the patent application?
    In the heat of the moment, what matters is what your body knows -- not what your mind knows.

I'm one of Gunzilla's biggest fans (and converts). I use it exclusively on everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast