Bad Guys are getting BADDER

This is a discussion on Bad Guys are getting BADDER within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Once someone breaks into your home, deadly force is justified. Only a fool would think you can appease someone who breaks into (i.e. "invades") an ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Guys are getting BADDER

Once someone breaks into your home, deadly force is justified. Only a fool would think you can appease someone who breaks into (i.e. "invades") an occupied dwelling. I might pretend to submit, just to gain time to get to a weapon or to get within arm's reach of the BG, but after that I'm going down fighting.
    "Be justified. Blood may be easily wiped from the sword.
    It cannot, however, be put back from where it came." --Quicksabre

2. Remove Ads

The T.V., internet, media, the SCUM are in competition to out do each other. They pay attention to it.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

Simple reason(s) why they kill them. They are amoral and have no remorse over getting rid of a witness.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Many states have also done away with the death penalty. The BG's have nothing to lose. Even if they get caught they get color TV and 3 square -a- day and don't have to work for it. The bleeding heart liberals who fear arming law abiding citizens will result in wild-west style shootouts are delusional. A few public lynchings might be ok.

Again, I have to ask. Are violent home invasions on the rise or are we just more sensitive to it because we post them here?

I'm thinking they are on the rise, although I haven't seen any statistics.

But whether they are on the rise or not, it's clear, if you're a victim of a home invasion, your best course is to respond with overwhelming violence of action against the intruders. The only way to do that is to be armed and prepared at all time within the home. And keep all your exterior doors locked at all times to provide you at least a moment or two notice as to what is happening.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

To survive you have to become more of an animal than they are.
    You have to be willing to be as violent and aggressive as they are. Only faster.
    Do whatever it takes to survive. Never give up!
    Last edited by isme; April 7th, 2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Finished my thought
    I reject your reality, and insert my own.

They refer to it as a 'Castle Doctrine', and I will defend my castle quickly, completely, and violently...no questions need be asked. If you enter without invitation, I will already assume your intentions as 'evil'.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    They refer to it as a 'Castle Doctrine', and I will defend my castle quickly, completely, and violently...no questions need be asked. If you enter without invitation, I will already assume your intentions as 'evil'.
    I agree 100%, and keep a handgun on or within reach at all times at the house now. Especially after this previous year we had a home invasion in town. First I ever remember and considering we have only about 7-8000 population small towns are no longer safe either.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Joy of killing, pure and simple.

And you'll never know for certain whether you've got a human or a predator.

Better to assume predator. To assume otherwise is madness.
    In your home uninvited,looking to prey on you and yours? They are all predators, varying degree of viciousness maybe but all predictors. Immediate extermination by the most efficient means possible, is the solution
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

The old give'em what they want what more could they ask for thought no longer applys in this modern and very real world.
    Respectfully, Jang; I could make the argument that it never did apply. A friend of mine was murdered in MD in the early 60s after he and his wife complied with the demands of the home invaders. It may be true that these incidents are becoming more frequent.

The presumption that the bad guy is a really benevolent soul who will let you go on with your life after invading your home and robbing you is a Brady bunch myth.

American society will have just as much crime as it is willing to tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    In your home uninvited,looking to prey on you and yours? They are all predators ...
    In my home, absolutely. No question about it.

I was thinking of crime in general. I'm sure that many are simply out for the gain (ie, white-collar idiots, burglars of businesses, vandals), instead of being out to expressly harm others.

Of course, that distinction doesn't apply to any who threaten or attack people. Those folks? Predators, each and every one, proven by their actions. And we owe it to ourselves to treat them accordingly, given how quickly it can swing against us.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    I posted some time ago about an elderly friend of mine, who 30 years ago had a home invasion robbery. They beat him up, tied him and his wife to chairs, took what they wanted, ransacked the house, and set the house on fire. The only reason that he and his wife survived, was that the fire burned through the ropes.
    Two of the culprits were the Briley brothers, who were some of the top serial killers in Virginia's history. They were later caught and convicted on other charges, and were given the death penalty, but escaped from Mecklenburg prison (there was a special about the breakout on A and E). Fortunately, they were caught by the FBI in Pennsylvania, and were given the chair. Virginia justice- regular and extra crispy!.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about!" J. Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    - I live in CT and it still is a shocking story. The family wasn't shot however. The mother was strangled and the couple's two daughters died due to smoke inhalation after their house was set on fire.

Dr. Petit Thanks Mourners At Service - Connecticut News Story - WFSB Hartford
    i live about 15 minutes from where it happened. It was the reason that as soon as I could afford it, I got my permit.
    I live a lone and I'm partially disabled. I take off my leg when I get home from work and I'm completely defenseless.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Joy of killing, pure and simple.

And you'll never know for certain whether you've got a human or a predator.

Better to assume predator. To assume otherwise is madness.
    To assume otherwise IS madness. It also means you place trust in the criminal... How someone could possibly trust a criminal in the act of, well whatever criminal activity they are pursuing at the time, is absolutely beyond belief. It goes against everything I believe in, and it scares me to death that some people actually DO trust criminals.
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links