Actually happened - In England - Page 2

Actually happened - In England

This is a discussion on Actually happened - In England within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; But the judges said the jury which convicted him was "surely correct" to decide Martin had not acted reasonably when he shot at the burglars. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actually happened - In England

But the judges said the jury which convicted him was "surely correct" to decide Martin had not acted reasonably when he shot at the burglars. There could be no justification for the farmer taking the law into his own hands.

"there could be no justification for the farmer taking his own self-defense into his own hands."

Quote Originally Posted by edr9x23super View Post
    That is the country they wanted, and they got what they deserved; People who would trade essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety........

Is this what the people of this country want? Sometimes I wonder...
    People are too fearful to take responsibility for themselves; then when they fall for this lie, i.e. to give up some freedom for security, they find out they are neither free nor safe.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Gee maybe you should raise your kids with your values and not the values of govt schools and then let your Kids generation continue to fight.

THat is not happening properly and we are losing inch by inch. With all these weedsmoking hippy baby boomers. And im only 30 years old as of a few days ago. Seems that I might be right. Im old enough to see the true light and just barely wise enough to understand how I differ.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links