Wife declares g26 too ''wimpy'' for bedside gun

This is a discussion on Wife declares g26 too ''wimpy'' for bedside gun within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just called my wife and I am now worried. She said that she places the AR on my side of the bed when she sleeps ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wife declares g26 too ''wimpy'' for bedside gun

Just called my wife and I am now worried. She said that she places the AR on my side of the bed when she sleeps because it is too far out of reach sitting in the corner. I am going home in the morning because I think we have a problem. She also said she wants to hit the range again to shoot the AR. Is it possible I am losing my wife to a gun?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Just called my wife and I am now worried. She said that she places the AR on my side of the bed when she sleeps because it is too far out of reach sitting in the corner. I am going home in the morning because I think we have a problem. She also said she wants to hit the range again to shoot the AR. Is it possible I am losing my wife to a gun?
    I don't think you'll lose her to a gun.

However, you may want to be careful about not upsetting her very much...
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Enjoy the shooting, you've got a wonderful wife.

Mine wants go shooting tomorrow and I take it as a positive part of our marriage.

I am very careful around her. If you could see how she handles a horse and makes it do what she wants, you would know what I mean. But I am lucky to have a woman that shares my interests and is beautiful without being a powder puff. It's good to know your woman can hold the fort down while your gone.

Yep, you've got a keeper!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I dont like ARs, I prefer AKs (Yes I would use it in home if I had to as I have a couple)my go to inhome defenders are my EDC (40 cal S&W) and my remington 870 with 18 1/2 inch security barrel loaded with 00 buck. .40holds 14 rounds and an additional 14 is ready and waiting if its needed. I would prefer my handgun over my shotgun mainly for manuverability in tight quarters but with practiced you can move fine with handgun or long gun.
    BETTER TO BE TRIED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6
    Hesitation kills faster than a bullet.
    If your head is up your *$$ you are unaware of danger. You are in the perfect position to kiss it goodbye.
    Open Carry LAW for Pennsylvania
    http://www.thecrimsonpirate.com/rtkb...pdate_2009.pdf

Wife declares g26 too ''wimpy'' for bedside gun
    Well, mine relies on her G26 all of the time. Get your wife on the forum, and we'll talk about it. Third party extensions not accepted!

Those kind of problems are good kinds of problems to have!!! I say more power to her.....
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

[QUOTE=glockman10mm;1618761]Just called my wife and I am now worried. She said that she places the AR on my side of the bed when she sleeps because it is too far out of reach sitting in the corner. I am going home in the morning because I think we have a problem. She also said she wants to hit the range again to shoot the AR. Is it possible I am losing my wife to a gun?[/QUOTE]

No, but you may be losing your guns to your wife.......as you said, what mama wants, we usually get!
    Manicures: $40
    Pedicures: $60
    Range time + ammo: $50
    Quality mother/daughter time: PRICELESS

Yep, it is now officially her AR. Just hope she doesn't start liking old triple lock s&w revolvers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links