Defensive Carry banner

Take a short test, and rate your risk of serious assault

17K views 181 replies 162 participants last post by  paullie 
#1 ·
Here is a short test, your answers convert to a risk assessment number for you. Be sure and read the directions carefully.

https://secure.moses.com/www.rateyourrisk.org/be

BTW I didn't design the test, I'm sure there are some flaws in it, though the test is interesting. I especially see value in offering it to a sheep. It might wake them up a little?

Many of the questions are related to "at home" and "travel" so I thought it fit best in Home/Away from home defense discussion.

#28 ·
-16 for what its worth:confused:

#29 ·
I had a 7. I am unable to run. I walk a Basset Hound. But since I don't walk unarmed...I don't worry. I walk her during the day...when the Amish are going by in their buggys. I really don't think this test is THAT accurate.

#30 ·
Your total is -7.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger.
That's a score I can live with. Just don't tell my wife about my girlfriend. :wink:

Biker

#32 ·
-29 Way to cool. I guess from all my business travel makes me more aware of my surroundings.

#37 ·
I got a 15, which is low risk. I assume it is higher than it would be primarily because I am over 60 and can't run 300 yards. I have circulation problems in my legs, which crap up if I try to run. I don't have a black belt, but I do have a brown belt. Like someone else said, some people with black belts aren't as hot as they think they are, and some colored belts can protect themselves quite well if necessary. Interesting little "test", but not sure how valid it really is given some of the "puzzling" quiestions.:smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.