My lovely nieghbor - Page 2

My lovely nieghbor

This is a discussion on My lovely nieghbor within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sir, please stop posting your business online. This can easily come back to haunt you....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sir, please stop posting your business online. This can easily come back to haunt you.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLion View Post
    Sir, please stop posting your business online. This can easily come back to haunt you.
    Thanks for the advice.
    VERITAS AEQUITAS

Sponsor
    I hope this gets taken care of one way or another. It would be great if you get the RR job and can move. I would not count on the local PD taking care of anything and this is probably too small an operation for the DEA to look into it.

I have been trying to get a 2 time violent felon with other felony drug convictions removed from my area for a while now. He is growing pot and dealing from his home. He physically abused his wife and children till they left and has continued to abuse his children on their court ordered visitations. Civil charges of abuse have been filed on many occasions and ignored by the courts. His ex wife filed criminal charges against him for child abuse with the kids making sworn statements and the PD has done nothing. The civil court still makes her send the girls on their visits.

This guy has an arsenal in his home to rival mine and every piece was obtained illegally. One of the girls swears he has fired past her head from behind and laughed at her reaction. The BATF said that if I could get him to sell me a weapon they might be willing to look at the situation!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

One thing I learned along time ago was you cant do wrong forever, you will get caught eventually or maybe even worse! Please give us patients and faith in our LEOs
    VERITAS AEQUITAS

What about calling EMS reporting a possible toxic smell from the house? You get FD and PD/SO response....??
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

I have been trying to get a 2 time violent felon with other felony drug convictions removed from my area for a while now. He is growing pot and dealing from his home. He physically abused his wife and children till they left and has continued to abuse his children on their court ordered visitations. Civil charges of abuse have been filed on many occasions and ignored by the courts. His ex wife filed criminal charges against him for child abuse with the kids making sworn statements and the PD has done nothing. The civil court still makes her send the girls on their visits.
    and some wonder why others have little faith in the legal system and turn to vigilantism...
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    Move.
    It's what I'd be thinking about...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    We had a cocaine dealer livig across the street form us about 4 years ago, it was a parade of "clients" starting about 6 pm until 2 or 3 am, not a good place to raise a little girl, so we decided to move. Just before our old house sold, the guy o.d. on cocaine and oxycotin, we still moved.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

AzB
    My parents have a convicted felon living next door. He's been out in the back yard shooting his pistol several times. His front yard is littered with cars, several of them on blocks. There are county codes for this stuff, not to mention convicted felons aren't supposed to have firearms, but no matter how many times they call, no one ever comes out.
    Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    Proof is valuable. Get a video-camera and record away. Take anything you find in person to the police or local FBI office...

Are you within 1000 feet of a school? Drug-free school zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is there a way to search if someone has been paroled and who their supervising officer is?
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    Up armor the windows on that side of your house, just in case he reads a label wrong.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    What about calling EMS reporting a possible toxic smell from the house? You get FD and PD/SO response....??
    There are penalties for false reports.
    Something no-one has mentioned is that often small-time felons are left alone in order to catch bigger fish. It may not be right, but it is regularly done.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

id start with ADT topped with a 12gauge with a side of taurus judge for the nightstand!
    No matter what anyone says you can never own enough guns!!!
    Glock 26
    Ruger LCP

LEO's may be watching him already and not acting on your tips to protect their case. It sometimes takes months to build a case to take to a trial.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    WOW! and I was getting upset because of some section 8 apartments in the area. Different and more frequent traffic through the neighborhood now.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links