My lovely nieghbor

This is a discussion on My lovely nieghbor within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Chaplain Scott please understand that this is meant as a joke (well, kind of ) but THIS as a solution for your ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My lovely nieghbor

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Scott View Post
    please understand that this is meant as a joke (well, kind of )
    but THIS as a solution for your neighbor problem:

Paintball Mines

Could scare the crap out of them with these.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    Just borrow a DEA jacket, and wear it to and from your car when they're outside.

(Unless, of course, this is impersonating an officer, but wear a jacket that isn't the standard DEA.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Scott View Post
    please understand that this is meant as a joke (well, kind of )
    but THIS as a solution for your neighbor problem:

Please read the front and emplace accordingly!
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the
    scabbard." -General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    Just dont make sure you get pulled over dumping a bunch of little white powder filled baggies on the ground, meat tenderizer or not, it will be seen as you distributing drug like material
    Good point. Not that I have or ever would do anything that could trick a poor drug addicted soul to voluntarily ingest something that would imped their ability to consume their dope.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Tango Monkey: Don't worry, I blew off my first Claymore about 37 years ago--I wasn't always a chaplain (and I still know how to duck--just not as fast as I used to be )

BTW--thanks for your service
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bricktop View Post
    I live in SW Iowa, I heard meth was bad in Missouri

It seems to be. I look around my small town and we seem to have lots of two types....Amish and Meth heads. I wish we could keep the Amish and dump the Meth heads.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I'm a mandated reporter by law if I see or even suspect child abuse. Exposing a child to that type of atmosphere is mental/emotional abuse and possibly even physical, especially if they are manufacturing. The next time you see a child under 18 walk into that house, call your state's child abuse hotline and report there are children in a drug house. You may have to embelish some (don't lie) but just make sure they have a reason to send investigators to that house. Works like a charm.
    Carry on my friend~~

Smith & Wesson SW9VE
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15
    Kel-Tec PF9

Call the EPA and report it as a toxic hazard. They seem to get all the funding these days...

Cheers!
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Get with other neighbors on the street and develop an adopt the highway program to go out and pick up trash. Name it the Daily Environemtal Alliance and order some nice dark jackets and hats with your acronym on them in yellow. Everyone take turns walking up and down the street cleaning up trash every day for a couple of weeks...or months...eventually it will deter enough clients that they will have to relocate.

PS. If you're lucky, the state will even put an Adopt the Highway sign up on the street that says it was adopted by the DEA.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Camjr View Post
    Call the EPA and report it as a toxic hazard. They seem to get all the funding these days...

Cheers!
    they will come in 3 years after the report
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

VIP Member
    Do you own or rent?
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Man, all this makes the former marijuana grow house across the street look mild.

Buy a fake (or real if you prefer) survelience camera, mount it on the corner of your house next to his, point it at his front entry. Make it obvious. Mount floodlights that illuminate the front yards. Make it uncomfortable for BGs to approach.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    I heard a story once of a guy who took Adolph's Meat Tenderizer. Measured gram and quarter ounces units into those tiny jewelry zip lock baggies after chopping it up ultra fine with a razor blade. He than lost those baggies around a known drug area. According to the story snorting or injecting Meat Tenderizer has an adverse non fatal on those that do it. Apparently a number of junkies had their faces swell up from the effects of the Meat Tenderizer on their mucus membranes. A local drug dealer got blamed for it and was removed from his position by irate clients.

I've always wondered if you could be held liable for what some idiot does with what they find lying in the streets.
    More than one person has been arrested for possession of fake drugs; don't let it be you!
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Get with other neighbors on the street and develop an adopt the highway program to go out and pick up trash. Name it the Daily Environemtal Alliance and order some nice dark jackets and hats with your acronym on them in yellow. Everyone take turns walking up and down the street cleaning up trash every day for a couple of weeks...or months...eventually it will deter enough clients that they will have to relocate.

PS. If you're lucky, the state will even put an Adopt the Highway sign up on the street that says it was adopted by the DEA.
    ^^^^^^^^^This is Brilliant^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I bet if you could get 7-8 neighbors out on the first day's clean up, your problem would be gone before the next sunrise.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links