I guess they are taking over Texas also...sad

This is a discussion on I guess they are taking over Texas also...sad within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; VOTE and keep voting! It's gonna take a few election cycles to remove the cancer! We can not afford to be lulled back into the ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I guess they are taking over Texas also...sad

VOTE and keep voting!

It's gonna take a few election cycles to remove the cancer! We can not afford to be lulled back into the apathy which got us here in the first place! Apathy and inaction will be the death of this country. Everyone, like it or not, and maybe for the first time in their lives are going to have to become actively involved in politics. Vote and stay engaged!

Or roll over and watch this nation die a slow whimpering death...
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

CLOSE THE BORDER....it is simple...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckj View Post
    CLOSE THE BORDER....it is simple...
    Must not be too simple. It hasn't happened yet. The key is clearing out the cancer in Washington! Nothing happens with the old machine in place except for the country getting weaker.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

it's simple...close the border.....

Quit complaining! Janet Napolitano, the head of Homeland Security, is doing all she can to secure the border.......in Afghanistan! Seriously, she's been there several days meeting with their government and the military to work out strategies for their borders. What a patriot.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Send in the 82nd Airborne.

I suspect the powers that be won't do anything because, ultimately, I think their daydream is a world without national borders.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post

This is terrible. Good to know the family is armed to defend themselves but I'm sure they'd be out gunned.

Man we need an administration with the stones to combat this problem.
    Obama appears to see this as an opportunity to secure votes in exchange for protection. In Chicago this is called politics and in Palermo it’s called the Mafia.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Something about a well regulated militia keeps popping into my mind................................

Interestingly enough, the Mexican government has deployed its military forces along its own southern border in an attempt to deal with illegal immigration and smuggling. Border fences? We don't need no stinking border fences! We got soldiers with automatic weapons!

Get caught in Mexico without proper documentation and you can expect to get all of your sunshine in envelopes delivered to your prison cell, at least until your lawyer and every local official is convinced that they have extorted every greenback your family can beg, borrow, or steal to get you out.

Our own government is more interested in forcing US citizens to prove they have health insurance than in making foreigners prove they are here legally. And don't you dare get caught profiling illegals just because they appear to be Latinos and speak only Espanol while they are trespassing on your ranch, stealing you blind, threatening your family, etc, because those nice folks have rights!
    Lobo Gun Leather
    serious equipment for serious business, since 1972
    www.lobogunleather.com

3D
    Really good to read that many of you see it for what it is___organized well-funded violent invasion. [The more grave question is: Organized and well-funded by who(m) with what ultimate goal?]

Someone posted:
    "...its time the powers that be take it seriously and commit resources to it."
    As OKShooter said:
    "Not all but, some of the "powers that be" are part of it."
    With respect to other forum members, I don't think voting is going to change this. It has been going on with several presidents; for decades. Seems like some of those 'powers that be' unaffected by changing administrations is driving the defacto refusal to enforce our border with Mexico.

Weeks ago - maybe months by now - Grady posted a prophetic warning to farmers that this would happen to them.

Hopyard I'm betting the ranch owner will still have deed to the property and continue to receive $$$ from lease-agreements, etc. from the oil companies - as long as they can defend and work their sites.

IMO This is going to get a whole lot worse . . . very quickly.
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    Really good to read that many of you see it for what it is___organized well-funded violent invasion. [The more grave question is: Organized and well-funded by who(m) with what ultimate goal?]

Someone posted:
    As OKShooter said:
    With respect to other forum members, I don't think voting is going to change this. It has been going on with several presidents; for decades. Seems like some of those 'powers that be' unaffected by changing administrations is driving the defacto refusal to enforce our border with Mexico.

Weeks ago - maybe months by now - Grady posted a prophetic warning to farmers that this would happen to them.

Hopyard I'm betting the ranch owner will still have deed to the property and continue to receive $$$ from lease-agreements, etc. from the oil companies - as long as they can defend and work their sites.

IMO This is going to get a whole lot worse . . . very quickly.
    The land owner will not only retain his property he will continue to work the ranch and run cattle. That is why some of what he is doing and saying makes no sense, and why I made the joking offer I did.

A guy with that kind of resources has or can have security. A working ranch that size has plenty of employees, many of whom live on the ranch, and many of them are probably illegals as well.

I'd suspect the rancher finds no problem in hiring in the cheapest ranch labor he can get so long as the drug dealers stay away. Can't have it both ways. That's sort of like our business community in general. Illegals welcome but we sure don't like the crime and we don't want to pay for emergency room visits, and let's all wring our hands about deteriorating neighborhoods--- but don't deprive "me" of all those guys who know how to use shovels, work cattle, and fix fences.

We all need to fight back and take it all back!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sigs View Post
    Quit complaining! Janet Napolitano, the head of Homeland Security, is doing all she can to secure the border.......in Afghanistan! Seriously, she's been there several days meeting with their government and the military to work out strategies for their borders. What a patriot.
    I'd laugh if it weren't true. :(
    Ek = 1/2 (m*v^2)

The only thing a massacre on the southern border areas will do is prompt the govt to blame some other middle eastern country and start another "Police Action".

Votes and Labor, immigration correction on a national level will never happen, both halves of our freakin' extremist 2 party system has too much to loose, and I seriously doubt we will ever see a moderate 3rd option gain any momentum.

Granted I know this is not an isolated incident in regards to the OP topic, and I am fairly confident that on some of those border ranches there are more holes than the Las Vegas desert.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but in Texas, a 38k acre ranch is on the small side. If I got my math right, that is only just over 59sq miles. (7.5 mile x 7.5 mile).
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links