What if any law is being broken? - Page 5

What if any law is being broken?

This is a discussion on What if any law is being broken? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; One thing I forgot to add, and not sure if anyone else has mentioned it. You should post No Trespassing signs all over your property. ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What if any law is being broken?

One thing I forgot to add, and not sure if anyone else has mentioned it. You should post No Trespassing signs all over your property. Especially where you have seen them standing before.

Once you have the property posted, you can have them arrested. May be a minor inconvenience as far as they are concerned, but it puts them on record with the police for trespassing. Just something which should be done at the very least.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by 1911srule View Post
    Been awhile since I've been here. Long story short besides my visitors with criminal intent, it was also local police! Rumor has it they were primarily looking for a charge on ME. This is what happens when your enemies have friends like the District Magistrate and Chief of Police and you call the police so much they tire of you. Last I knew, its not illegal when awakened at night by a prowler, to arm yourself and walk outside around your home to check things. Lesson learned, NOT a good idea, and not something I'll do in the future but NOT illegal by any means. A total can of worms! So if you communicate your problem to police or anyone refrain from showing emotional distress. It may be misinterpreted as YOU being the problem. Under no circumstances discuss or vent about an issue online. Very likely your words will be used against you .At least we now know what the heck was happening. Not sure if police talked with our convict , but his visits are much less now.Maybe once a month he'll drive by just to let us know we're not forgotten. I just thought I'd add this and ask this thread to be closed.Thanx guys, support appreciated.
    It sounds like there is large part of the story missing here....
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Maybe Im old school, but I'd jus go ask the guy what he was doing

Time to start cleaning your guns out on the front porch?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

The County Assessor , was going around taking pictures of houses. HE got to my house...... my female neighbor went out, asked him what he was doing with a camera taking pictures of my house, made him produce ID, called the police, gave him the 1-2 in the meantime and scared the hell out of him..... he never came back. Good neighbors are wonderful. Around here, you best not be messing around anyone's house unwanted , unknown or undesired. LOL.

They asked me to take a picture and mail it to them, they refused to come by there again.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links