Cars burgled last night.

Cars burgled last night.

This is a discussion on Cars burgled last night. within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My sweety walked out to go to work, and came back, and told me someone had been in her Jeep. Made a mess, and stole ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cars burgled last night.

My sweety walked out to go to work, and came back, and told me someone had been in her Jeep. Made a mess, and stole a $15 bottle of wine. Looked in my Suburban, they made a mess, and stole the change out of my ashtray.

We leave our outside cars unlocked because glass costs more than what we leave in them, but the tards left more expensive stuff in the cars than they took. Even though I am ready for them, I still am mad they got me.
    I'm not a lawyer or a LEO, just a pantload with a computer.

Don't call them "tards" please....retarded people have more dignity and class than that. Yes i'm serious, I work with them.

If they left you stuff that was theirs in your car, chances are it may have their fingerprints on it. Give these items to the police. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugerguy View Post
    Don't call them "tards" please....retarded people have more dignity and class than that. Yes i'm serious, I work with them.
    Perhaps he was referring to "bastards." But I guess someone will take issue with that term, as well.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Distinguished Member
    I had something similar happen to me in 2007. They took my iPod but left the radar detector and GPS. The police said other people reported similar problems and they were just kids looking for open doors and they had no use for the higher dollar items. It's also suspected they were the same kids that went into someones unoccupied home through an unlocked sliding door. They caught those punks but I never did get my iPod back. They did it again this summer to my neighbors car, didn't take anything but made a mess inside. Too bad my security camera can't see his car from where it is.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Perhaps he was referring to "bastards." But I guess someone will take issue with that term, as well.
    I thought he was trying not to put a "u" in the word..........I think that would fit the best
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

In Texas that could get them shot,I have a driveway alarm anybody breaks the beam and I get an alert,would give me enough time to assess the threat and get LE responding
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Make sure your garage door opener is still there.

Thats what people around here were doing.

Alot of people don't lock their garage-house door. So they were stealing Garage door openers and waiting for people to not be home.

Good Lord, I'm sorry.

I also apologize to any DC members with an IQ under 70.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    apology accepted
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Also a great reminder that if you do indeed have a home with an attached garage, please do use it if possible!

That could be since the spelling of this thread title is even wrong. No big deal, I just despise people who make fun of the disabled. It's disgusting and immature.

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTsnub View Post
    Good Lord, I'm sorry.

I also apologize to any DC members with an IQ under 70.
    Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    apology accepted
    Good lord, that made me choke on my ice water.

That could be since the spelling of this thread title is even wrong. No big deal, I just despise people who make fun of the disabled. It's disgusting and immature.
    OK, we get it. Enough with the thread jack.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    I had my unlocked car gone through once about 15 years ago in San Diego. The thief took the money from my ashtray and left everything else alone. Here is the funny part. I had misplaced my ATM card and it had (I think) fallen down beside or under the drivers seat of my car. The thief found it (where ever it was) and left it for me in my open ashtray like a calling card. The BG got me for about $4 in change and I didn't have to cancel my ATM card when I found it the next morning.

So either A) he didn't even try to use it and left it there for me or B) he stole it the night before and (failing to get any money) returned it to me. My guess is A.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Ok, so I'm always open to learning, what did I spell wrong?

We don't leave door openers in the cars, and lost less than $20. You gotta think it was kids, I hope they managed to push the cork on the wine bottle in, and drink it. I would like to think the turds spent Sunday morning puking their guts out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links