Our store got cased last night

This is a discussion on Our store got cased last night within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It's excellent that the GM helped the store to work as a team by alerting everyone to the threat. In this case, company policy be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our store got cased last night

It's excellent that the GM helped the store to work as a team by alerting everyone to the threat. In this case, company policy be damned: everyone should be carrying.

Pizza retail is a high-risk enterprise, depending on the location. Good for you, Tala, for being prepared. I hope you can make an employment transition to something safer soon.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
    It's excellent that the GM helped the store to work as a team by alerting everyone to the threat. In this case, company policy be damned: everyone should be carrying.

Pizza retail is a high-risk enterprise, depending on the location. Good for you, Tala, for being prepared. I hope you can make an employment transition to something safer soon.
    He's an old soldier with really good SA. He was driving that night so had the added benefit of going in and out of the store. He sat out front and had a "conversation" with another boss after he spotted the car, so I'm sure he was watching out. It IS harder to see things in the parking lot at night from inside when the lights are on.
    If he wasn't the boss, I would have quit by now. If/when he does leave, probably 90% of the employees are going with him.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links