Now this is what I need for my local trips around town

This is a discussion on Now this is what I need for my local trips around town within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ATT00001.jpg...

Thread: Now this is what I need for my local trips around town

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar

Now this is what I need for my local trips around town

I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

2. Remove Ads

I'm fairly certain they have food and water in London, not to mention a few doctors. why in the world does obummer feel the need to travel with SIX doctors? I actually have no issue with 200 or so secret service (who should change their name now that they aren't so secret anymore) but he really needs to bring his own kitchen staff, half a dozen teleprompters, and alot of other seemingly unnecessary people???

dollars to doughnuts he was giving some of his favored staff a free trip to London at taxpayer expense....how many trillion is the US in the hole again???
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati

I couldn't use the limo myself. Too many railroad crossings and other such obstacles around here. The Beast would never make it.

YouTube - ‪Video of Obama 'Beast' Cadillac limo stuck on ramp in Ireland‬‏

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    so 'its for the children' right

not so right. the man for change dumps perhaps $400,000,000.00 [ thats FOUR HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS in simple English
    for us simple tax payer's] to go and chat cross the pond with his peers and avocados. lets get it understood---

it has become simply ( I'm liking that word--simple) too expensive for people whose profile makes them targets not as in
    the past--like a Kennedy was of opportunity; still not good but now its well funded terrorism. sorry, I'm drifting--

too expensive for them to travel for conferences and in fact, even with their family for his recent vacation. it cost what an aircraft carrier use to cost in the 1960's. computers, hight tec audio/video that make you big as life at the virtual table with HD sound---oh, but we need to press the flesh and look into each others eyes to ascertain the deeper crap we want you to believe and more so--pay for.

time has come to say "simply, it cost to much to travel in the flesh" let us meet in the HD Room and save the beleaguered tax payer a bundle and us the commute..speaking of 400 MILLION that would be enough to comp every high school in the US its varsity sports for one year without nagging mom&dad the $ per student to play. or 8 mill per state to do as they wish for the children. remember that catch phrase we hear from them all the times they want us to, ahem--buy into another of their half baked, feel good band-aid fixes for a problem they more often than not created...or blamed on their predecessor.
    Be aware, be deliberate in your actions and be accurate.
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Maybe he's on a special diet.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin03 View Post
    Maybe he's on a special diet.
    But HE is, after all how many dinners has HE hosted at the whitehouse consisting of Kobe beef, prime rib and lobster while michelle expects us to eat tofu, mac and cheese and salads.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    And I wonder how much extra it costs for the fleet of C-5s or C-17s to preposition all of this before the arrival of Vacation One.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    And I wonder how much extra it costs for the fleet of C-5s or C-17s to preposition all of this before the arrival of Vacation One.
    We pay about 400-600k for one C5 or C17 from Florida to Afghanistan. Thats for the bird, crew and fuel, no gratuities included ;)
    rolyat63
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

A gun in the hand is a million times more valuable than a cop on the phone!

FL Concealed Weapon or Firearm Program

Administrator
    Golly Gee Willikers I hate to do it but, I hafta close this thread.
    Politics Unrelated to Self-Defense, Home defense, 2nd Amendment etc. Youse guys know da rules.
    I'll leave it up but, close it to comments. That way members can read it but, not comment.

Links