Neighbor update

This is a discussion on Neighbor update within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; In regards to my post last week http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...m-tuesday.html As I said, LGS trip was a mission accomplished. Saturday morning is a range trip to get ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bubbiesdad

Thread: Neighbor update

Neighbor update

In regards to my post last week

Knock on my door at 5:18 am Tuesday.

As I said, LGS trip was a mission accomplished. Saturday morning is a range trip to get him used to shooting again. I am also planning to let him try out my 870 HD.
    SIGguy229 and jem102 like this.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

2. Remove Ads

Good neighbor! Wish I had neigbors like you! School him well, make him proficient! He'll feel alot better once he's more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo429 View Post
    Good neighbor! Wish I had neigbors like you! School him well, make him proficient! He'll feel alot better once he's more comfortable.
    Took him to the indoor range, Had one of those silouhette targets with the cardiovacular system outlined, along with the spine. Had him shoot at about 18 feet, both hands, right hand, and left hand. He had all but about five of forty shots in the severe hurting part of the target. All shots hit the target.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

He sounds like a natural.

Good job.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Good job on taking care of a neighbor in need. I'm glad to hear that everything went well. Or, as well as it could have gone. Just keep him shooting so he doesn't get too comfortable- once you get comfortable, you get sloppy.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

I hope I have a neighbor like you. I live in apartment so probably not. But, that means alot to help a friend out.

Good luck to him, sounds like he has a good teacher.

Links