Do you carry at all times inside your home? - Page 8

Do you carry at all times inside your home?

This is a discussion on Do you carry at all times inside your home? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Nope! But I do when I'm not drinkin....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Do you carry at all times inside your home?

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Nope! But I do when I'm not drinkin.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

About 95% of the time I am awake. Always within reach whether awake or asleep.

Don't carry at home, but no kids at home or visiting so have a Judge in the bedroom and a 40 stashed at a easy to get to spot for the rest of the house..

Do you carry at all times inside your home? Yes
    A friend will help you move. A real friend will help move the bodies.

If I'm up I'm packin', sleeping and it's real close by
    nerdyvirgin likes this.

No. During the work week I don't get home until dinner time and I take it off once I eat. On the weekends I rarely carry unless I'm leaving the house because I'm constantly playing and rolling around with my 1 year old. Plus weekends are when I do my outside chores and I'm not gonna carry while mowing in the TX heat

I never carried at home until a few years ago when I moved to a new ghetto neighborhood and was threatened with getting my house and my kids shot up from a drive by shooting from the local neighborhood drug dealers who said they never gave me permission to move to their hood because they dont know who I am and I havent been validated. And as far as they are concerned Im an enemy, I just laughed and said You leave me alone and I will leave you alone. So far its just a bunch of dirty looks that come my way but no bullets yet.there is anywhere from 3 to 30 people that hangout 2 doors down from me but obviously no one person has any balls to do sh**. There are 3 drug houses i know of ran by the main guy who threatened me. I know this because that stupida** told me he ran 3 drug houses on this block. It is a clean area in front of an elementary school. What a joke....safe school zones.
    A friend will help you move. A real friend will help move the bodies.

I carry untill I go to bed, then it get put on the nightstand.
    Remember, Life is not like a box of chocolate's.. It's more like a jalapeno pepper, because what you decide upon today can really burn your butt tomorrow..

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by co9mil View Post
    If I'm up I'm packin', sleeping and it's real close by
    same here
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdyvirgin View Post
    I never carried at home until a few years ago when I moved to a new ghetto neighborhood and was threatened with getting my house and my kids shot up from a drive by shooting from the local neighborhood drug dealers who said they never gave me permission to move to their hood because they dont know who I am and I havent been validated. And as far as they are concerned Im an enemy, I just laughed and said You leave me alone and I will leave you alone. So far its just a bunch of dirty looks that come my way but no bullets yet.there is anywhere from 3 to 30 people that hangout 2 doors down from me but obviously no one person has any balls to do sh**. There are 3 drug houses i know of ran by the main guy who threatened me. I know this because that stupida** told me he ran 3 drug houses on this block. It is a clean area in front of an elementary school. What a joke....safe school zones.
    Friend, you really need to move away from Detroit.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

When I come home it is very close by...and have some hidden in certain locations .....
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    I carry untill I go to bed, then it get put on the nightstand.
    My story as well. Before I receiving my CWP, I carried the different weapons I had to see which is more comfortable for me and it turned into a habit. I live on a few acres with dense forest in all directions. About a mile away is a moderate sized go-cart race track which attracts kids and adults.. right down the dirt road from the place is a string of crack houses. I've really yet to have any problems yet, but I intend on being as prepared as possible if any may arise.

Yes. If I didn't, I may not be here to type this. I'm a firm believer in being armed at all times possible. There are times when we're hanging out as a family and watching a movie or playing a game that I'll put my carry gun on a high shelf, but it's right there where I can get to it and I don't go outside without it. There are usually others close by as well, though not accessible by everyone.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Distinguished Member
    Absolutely yes.. me and the mrs. both.

As soon as I get in the door my gun is on me. Stuff happens way too quickly...
    marcclarke likes this.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Sponsored Links