Need to go to a range in/around Hendersonville, NC? Look here!

This is a discussion on Need to go to a range in/around Hendersonville, NC? Look here! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey everyone... While I'm on my whirlwind CONUS leave, I'm visiting family and friends here in Hendersonville, NC. My family had a flyer for this ...

Thread: Need to go to a range in/around Hendersonville, NC? Look here!

Need to go to a range in/around Hendersonville, NC? Look here!

Hey everyone...
    While I'm on my whirlwind CONUS leave, I'm visiting family and friends here in Hendersonville, NC. My family had a flyer for this range, Bear Arms Shooting Range in Brevard, NC about 25 mins away from us...we checked it out--it is a very nice facility. Nice, courteous staff who were very helpful. The ranges were well lit, ventilated (including fans for each shooting lane); they even had a couple of classrooms for CCW classes--we were able to shoot pistols and long guns on their range (max distance was about 40 yds)--it was great being able to throw some lead from the AR again. I brought my oldest boy and my nephew who enjoyed shooting our ARs, SIG P226/.22 conversion, .357MAG (not SIG), .38SPL, .380 (SIG P232), Beretta 92FS, SIG P239/9mm, SIG 229/.40, and a Marlin lever-action .357MAG (model escapes me now--it belongs to a family member).

If you are in the area of Hendersonville, NC, give these folks at Bear Arms in Brevard, NC a look!
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

2. Remove Ads

Links