Keep your garage door down

This is a discussion on Keep your garage door down within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My garage is only open when I'm working in/out of it. Want to have a bit of fun? Drive around your neighborhood and click your ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep your garage door down

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    My garage is only open when I'm working in/out of it.

Want to have a bit of fun? Drive around your neighborhood and click your garage door opener as you pass each house. See how many open! You'd be surprised. My opener is unplugged until needed.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

2. Remove Ads

Wow, pure evil. I leave my garage open, and we don't use a/c so my windows are open at night. I refuse to live in fear, and don't need to worry as our sweet German Shepherd instinctively sleeps at the top our stairway and doesnt sleep at night. She's never been trained, and I only paid $250 for her. She sleeps like a log all day!

Man's best friend.
    Exercise your 2nd amendment rights....not doing so jeopardizes that right for everyone.

Not to mentions the motion sensors armed on the first level and light outside.
    Exercise your 2nd amendment rights....not doing so jeopardizes that right for everyone.

Distinguished Member
    About five years ago my boys left the garage door up one night. Someone took all my hand tools. Every one. A week later I left the garage door open. They came back for all the power tools. Thoughtful of them...
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmycek View Post
    Wow, pure evil. I leave my garage open, and we don't use a/c so my windows are open at night. I refuse to live in fear, and don't need to worry as our sweet German Shepherd instinctively sleeps at the top our stairway and doesnt sleep at night. She's never been trained, and I only paid $250 for her. She sleeps like a log all day!

Man's best friend.
    +1 Let me have one of her/his pups!
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links