A suspicious incident

This is a discussion on A suspicious incident within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by noway2 My wife says that she can't wait for our CC / purchase permits to finish processing so she can get her ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A suspicious incident

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    My wife says that she can't wait for our CC / purchase permits to finish processing so she can get her home gun. She also says that she is thinking of ignoring the door if someone rings the bell. I am not sure that is a wise move either as it may give the wrong impression that it is clear and safe to try a forced entry.
    I'm with your wife. If they start kicking the door in, then use the gun she bought for home defense. If I don't know you and you are knocking on my door, I'm not answering it ... not because I'm worried about you, but if I don't already know you then I really don't care to talk to you either.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

I don't see the need to call the cops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links