,,, and the shootings continue.

This is a discussion on ,,, and the shootings continue. within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am so frustrated over this latest shooting in Nevada. More innocent people dying for no reason. Gun control groups are using every act of ...

Thread: ,,, and the shootings continue.

,,, and the shootings continue.

I am so frustrated over this latest shooting in Nevada. More innocent people dying for no reason. Gun control groups are using every act of a crazy person to further their ban the guns cry. I have tried to think of a way to stop these sensless killings that is simple and would work and protect our freedoms. I see only one solution. More good people who carry to protect them selves. I realize that this happens really fast ( random shootings) I can't promise much but I can promise that unless I am the first victim you will find me in a pile of brass with my gun locked open. I have said it before and I'll say it again, this is the beginning not the end. Carry EVERYWHERE you go OC or CC but CARRY. Maybe just maybe, some crazy puke will meet armed resistance before he kills a bunch of folks. I pray that liberals will see this for what it is. Guns don't kill people people kill people. Carry always, watch, protect, respond.
    In a gun fight, you can not miss fast enough, to catch up.

2. Remove Ads

I agree!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Amen! I agree, and I do... You'd be hard pressed to find me unarmed...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    If anything, my wife, mom, sisters and nieces (I'm surrounded by womens) no longer think I'm a nutjob for carrying all the time.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    You will never, never, NEVER stop random knuckleheads from taking out at least a few people. The best you can hope for is to drastically reduce the body count. There will always be wackjobs who either don't care about getting killed or, worse, would LOVE to get killed during their spree; just like there will always be a high number of people who can't or won't defend themselves. It's not a "gun" thing, it's a sheep thing. Look how many panicky nancies we have in this country, and we're considered to be one of the most gun-oriented cultures on the planet.

Arm yourself. Support legislation that makes it easy for the good guys to be armed; oppose legislation that makes it harder. Be mature and responsible with firearms and encourage others to do the same.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

I did carry everywhere all summer and now I feel naked. I'm a school teacher and a sitting duck wishing I could do more about it. Once upon a time shortly after a school shooting the District started locking the doors and using a buzzer system. I mentioned that this really wouldn't even slow someone down and we might consider something real like training and arming a select few members off the staff. I got run out of there very quickly and they seriously thought I delusional. I think the District is. I love my profession and hate it at the same time.

Jim

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    +1
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Links