Deputies: 3 Broke Into Home With Woman Inside

This is a discussion on Deputies: 3 Broke Into Home With Woman Inside within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Saber, I agree with Hop on this. A Range Date is a great way to spend an afternoon, but I'd get her into a class ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Deputies: 3 Broke Into Home With Woman Inside

Saber, I agree with Hop on this. A Range Date is a great way to spend an afternoon, but I'd get her into a class that'll be geared to newbies (and even better, women exclusivly) before you teach her yourself.

I had a similar issue trying to teach a lady-friend golf WAY back when...... A round of golf was a fun time but teaching her to swing and play just wasn't smart of me.

As for our unlucky-lucky lady whose home invaders ran off, locking herself in the bathroom and calling the police was a textbook response. Her being armed would've evened the odds if ANYTHING else would've occured. I wouldn't want my wife and/or daughters to respond/retreat without my sidearn with 'em. My four dogs also serve as a 'layered' level of security. Only a highly motivated and armed BG is gonna get past those pooches and would certinly offer me and mine a few extra (and valueable) seconds to fight or flight.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links