Deputies: 3 Broke Into Home With Woman Inside

This is a discussion on Deputies: 3 Broke Into Home With Woman Inside within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This story ran this morning on the local TV news website. I chose to place it here vice the "In the news" thread for the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Deputies: 3 Broke Into Home With Woman Inside

This story ran this morning on the local TV news website. I chose to place it here vice the "In the news" thread for the sake of discussion in what went right, wrong, and how we believe an event like this should be handled......diffrently.

Deputies: 3 Broke Into Home With Woman Inside - Jacksonville News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

No firearms were reportedly involved by either party but the 'comments' section at the bottom of the page superised me somewhat. Since moving to the area 10 years ago I've witnessed a a change in attitudes concerning firearms and defense of self/home.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Hah! Like it's stated in the comments.. They look like teenagers, not men. All we can do is hope that the punishment persuades the punks to change their ways. I kinda doubt it though, there's so many area's of bad influence out there stacked against our young men and women, that it's hard to fathom. At least the idiots didn't hurt the lady, that would've sealed their fate for sure.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

The best course of action for this lady would have been to call 911 as she did and then arm herself and defend as necessary until the punk O2 wasters were all disabled or had chosen to leave on their own accord.

Giving their best pose for the camera.

That will change when the "boys" get into general population.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Giving their best pose for the camera.
    That will change when the "boys" get into general population.
    OS
    Their dance cards will be full, for sure!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Happy the lady was not hurt, but she's lucky they just ran.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I find it very disturbing that the mother of one of them picked them up. Kind of makes me think she dropped them off and was waiting nearby for them.

VIP Member
    White punks on dope.

24, 21, 18 years of age?

Momma's picking them up after their daily home invasions? WTH?

They and their family's ALL need blindfolds and cigarrettes by the sounds of it.

"Life is an excellent teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Hasting's Rings a bell, That's where the little girl Hallie/Hailly Cummins went missing from Sad, Bunch of Druggies
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Hope all 3 get to play drop the soap with BUBA !!
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaDX View Post
    I find it very disturbing that the mother of one of them picked them up. Kind of makes me think she dropped them off and was waiting nearby for them.
    My thoughts exactly! I hope mom is being interrogated also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Happy the lady was not hurt, but she's lucky they just ran.
    Very True, since the FBI reports that 60% of Home Invasion involve Rape! I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't leave a firearm for my wife to defend herself when alone! She has her Glock, Mossberg and FS2000 to just cover the bases

VIP Member
    More food for thought. I'll be teaching my girlfriend how to shoot even though the thought is nerve racking. If you ever see her in the kitchen its a wonder she still has all ten digits.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    More food for thought. I'll be teaching my girlfriend how to shoot even though the thought is nerve racking. If you ever see her in the kitchen its a wonder she still has all ten digits.
    Saber, do yourself a big favor and get someone else to teach her to shoot. You don't want the relationship to go down hill too fast.

And with regard to the kitchen, sounds like its time you learn to cook; or forever be hanging around with gauze pads at the ready.
    BkCo1 likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Don't they look a little on the inbred side?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links