Defensive Carry banner

I carry IN THE HOUSE now....THANKS(LOL)

9K views 72 replies 62 participants last post by  HCF 
#1 ·
After reading some of the threads in this discussion area..I'm walking around my house strapped!I live in a quiet beautiful area with a small,modern pro-active police department..but now you guys got me thinking. I carry all the time out on the street(force of habit)...but I'm typing this with my SP101 riding in my Hays IWB holster. THANKS GUYS:danceban::wink:

#71 ·
Most of the time the poor don't rob from the poor, they come to the nicer neighborhoods or those who have something someone else wants. You don't pick when you get to be a victim. Always best to be prepared for any situation. Heck we've even had cops houses robbed here in Columbus no one is safe.

#72 ·
Actually, thieves do rob the poor. A poor thief is a bad thief. Thieves rob the poor because the poor are easy victims. They can't afford elaborate security systems. They don't have any influence with local officials. They don't live in gated communities. The poor, the elderly pensioner with nothing but a social security check, are easy targets. Thieves follow the path of least resistance. If they actually wanted to work, they would have honest jobs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.