I carry IN THE HOUSE now....THANKS(LOL)

This is a discussion on I carry IN THE HOUSE now....THANKS(LOL) within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by glockrocker Just make sure it stays with you in the Head,worst place to be caught with your pants down.I have 2 dedicated ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: I carry IN THE HOUSE now....THANKS(LOL)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Just make sure it stays with you in the Head,worst place to be caught with your pants down.I have 2 dedicated mossberg mavericks in both b-rooms beside the toilets,"Just Saying"!!!
    Do you put your extra toilet paper rolls on the barrels of those Mavericks? LOL
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    Do you put your extra toilet paper rolls on the barrels of those Mavericks? LOL
    That would make it easier to clean up after the SHTF.
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

I carry in the house now thanks to this forum. I have learned a great deal of information here as a result of being a member.
    joker1 likes this.

Since i cant carry outside of the home, yet, i figure it is a good way to get used to carrying to do it in my home...my iwb and walther ppq fit so well on my hip that i am starting to forget i am wearing it...

and like many of you have pointed out, 100% of home invasions happen at home...so i say why not!

i just wish my state allowed its law abididng citizens to carry...last time i checked bad guys dont follow concealed carry laws!!

Smart ! You said the police are proactive and now you are as well! 24/7
    Conceal Carry
    Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Compact
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
    Rock River Arms 6.8 SPC
    Taurus Millennium Pro 140

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    be careful with the gun under the pillow trick
    +1 on this
    "If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag."
    --Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by diablos30 View Post
    my wife still thinks im crazy for carrying around the house. odd since one of her friends had a pistol pulled on her at the local walmart...but i guess those things only happen to other people and never at home.
    I don't own yet but I'm planning on it after some training. I've gotten some push back from my wife. I'll prevail but she's going to really think I've gone off the deep end if I start carrying in the house. After all, "We live in a safe neighborhood." and "We have a security system." Yeah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by atcs2152 View Post
    I don't own yet but I'm planning on it after some training. I've gotten some push back from my wife. I'll prevail but she's going to really think I've gone off the deep end if I start carrying in the house. After all, "We live in a safe neighborhood." and "We have a security system." Yeah, right.
    My wife used to be the same way. We live in a really nice neighborhood and I think she was under the impression that crime only happens in the ghetto. Just tell your wife that 100% of the time home invasions happen in the home, haha
    "If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag."
    --Author unknown

New Member Array Concealment Frame's Avatar
    We have a few of these scattered about. You never know where you'll be during a home invasion.
    Concealment Frames
    Attached Images

Also due to reading this forum as well as having a Sherriff warn my wife that there have been burglaries in our neighborhood has me now wearing by XD around the house as well. I also have a loaded German Shepard formy first line of defense.

HCF
    Most of the time the poor don't rob from the poor, they come to the nicer neighborhoods or those who have something someone else wants. You don't pick when you get to be a victim. Always best to be prepared for any situation. Heck we've even had cops houses robbed here in Columbus no one is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by HCF View Post
    Most of the time the poor don't rob from the poor, they come to the nicer neighborhoods or those who have something someone else wants. You don't pick when you get to be a victim. Always best to be prepared for any situation. Heck we've even had cops houses robbed here in Columbus no one is safe.
    Actually, thieves do rob the poor. A poor thief is a bad thief. Thieves rob the poor because the poor are easy victims. They can't afford elaborate security systems. They don't have any influence with local officials. They don't live in gated communities. The poor, the elderly pensioner with nothing but a social security check, are easy targets. Thieves follow the path of least resistance. If they actually wanted to work, they would have honest jobs.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

HCF
    I guess a thief is a thief no matter what you do or where you live, rich or poor. Some are just better then others or just want a big score regardless of who or where it is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links