Do you have guns in your house? Who knows about it? - Page 2

Do you have guns in your house? Who knows about it?

This is a discussion on Do you have guns in your house? Who knows about it? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; it is prob safe to say 7 out of 10 homes in WV have at least a shotgun...in the rural areas. In my house...nobody on ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Do you have guns in your house? Who knows about it?

it is prob safe to say 7 out of 10 homes in WV have at least a shotgun...in the rural areas. In my house...nobody on my block knows but it is pretty clear if anybody sees me in my uniform each day...
    JoJoGunn likes this.

Just those persons we shoot with/hunt with know.....any one else? Perhaps they do, I know of some who would never dream we even know know how to use or be educated on the use of firearms.
    S&W 640-3

As far as my doctor is concerned...I have a glue gun, caulk gun, staple gun, heat gut, and a nail gun. Do you think he may try to hire me to do some home improvement work?
    noway2 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Some of my coworkers know, but then they have them too. Who do you think got me into guns?

This thread got me to thinking, it may be a little off-topic, but It's hard for me to think that anyone I know wouldn't have guns in their home...just where and how I grew up...we've all always had guns around here. That being what it is, though, no-one I know of, knows specifically what I have or where it's kept, some know this or that but that's about all.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

(1) Yes...(2) Everybody...(3) They know i know how to use em....

I started to OC when I let my kids play in the yard, because of a run in with some thugs..... That being said, I'm sitting on my front porch smoking a cig as I read this post, I hear 2 drunk guys walking down the sidewalk, they stop in front of my house for a few seconds, then one said to the other. No this guy always has a gun. And they kept walking.
    Chaplain Scott likes this.

All my friends that have been shooting with me and that I reload for,I had a guy at the range I sold some ammo to once asked if he could drop by my house and buy some more...I told him NO,very few people know where I live,if he wants to meet me somewhere thats fine,but I don't give out my address
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Considering there's a police car parked at my house, pretty much anyone who passes SHOULD know there are guns in my house. They should also have enough sense to stay out of my house. I don't welcome uninvited visitors.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

When we started having security problems, our valuables were moved off our property until we move anyway. Our BG's only need worry about a few left here for them...

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Quite a few people know I have guns in the house. But, so do everyone else within a one mile radius of my home. (That's just the way it is in rural SC.)

Most friends believe I do,,,, since several years ago I had nearly 20 weapons stolen,,,
    since then I have been shout mouth.

Before the house break in I would load up a station wagon and go to the range,,,,
    it was after a trip we had the entry,,,, less people know the better,,,,
    another reason I will not give info here,,,, big ears every where

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    You don't think the howitzer in my front yard tips them off...do you?

CANNON.jpg
    tcox4freedom and ccman like this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Everyone, They also know im not the friendliest person at home, (HATE having people over) and know its being garded by a dumb shitzu and a large Bulldog that HATES people at the house also.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    I live in rural Montana--EVERYBODY in rural Montana has guns (except for the retired folks that moved here from California )
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links