Do you have guns in your house? Who knows about it?

This is a discussion on Do you have guns in your house? Who knows about it? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don't think you could find one person in a ten mile radius out here that doesn't...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Do you have guns in your house? Who knows about it?

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    I don't think you could find one person in a ten mile radius out here that doesn't

2. Remove Ads

Almost every one around here hunts, it is a given. As far as quantity and quality very few.
    Mors est libertas

MALAD JUSTED

I do not have guns. I hate guns. In fact, I am the one you all hate and fear: the ultra liberal who is doing all I can to ban, remove, and otherwise outlaw all guns. Guns are destructive and civilians have no need or use for them. Only law enforcement and military personnel should possess firearms. Of course, I cannot say why they should, since an unarmed population is no threat. You see, guns are like drugs. We need to outlaw guns the same way we outlawed drugs. Then we will no longer have a problem with crime and violence, the same way we no longer have a drug problem since we got rid of those things. Upon that day, we shall all hold hands, smoke unorthodox cigarettes (oh, wait, they were outlawed and so nobody can find any), sing Bob Dylan songs, and ask, Why can't we all just get along? Guns in my house? Absurd!

Well, maybe just one or two.............

aaahahaha oh yes all the old cliches are out to play again.

Yep, people know I own guns. They also know I don't eff around with security and neither does my pitbull. That said, they are all friends, family and/or coworkers that are fellow shooters. Not all of the family members are shooters, but they know I shoot and own guns.

I will gladly talk about shooting and gun ownership with anyone that asks.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links