Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

This is a discussion on Now THAT is what I'm talking about! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; APD Says 2 Dead, 2 Arrested After Home Invasion - ktuu.com Was posted in today's paper online, after reading it, I couldn't help but smile ...

Exclamation Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

APD Says 2 Dead, 2 Arrested After Home Invasion - ktuu.com

Was posted in today's paper online, after reading it, I couldn't help but smile seeing that the home owner did what was necessary

Home Owner-1 BG--45 point HA!
    Enjoy!

Too bad, that's a hard way to learn a lesson not to steal !! Maybe the other two will change their ways.
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Center mass. Good deal. Keep squeezing until you're empty.

I read that story this AM too and it left me wondering about a couple of things.

First of all it was in the trailer park on Muldoon, right across the street from where a bar shooting left 2 dead a little over a month ago. Nice neighborhood.... Second, the two 19 year olds knew this guy had a safe in his trailer and showed up specifically to rob him of it's contents.

My guess would be that the trailer owner was selling drugs and kept his stash and his money in the safe. There was a third kid identified who never came inside with the other two, most likely he was the one who had previous knowledge of the safe, perhaps because he had done business there a time or two before. I realize this is conjecture but knowing the area I bet it's not far off the mark.

Criminal or Law Abiding Citizen , this man took appropriate steps to defend his life and his home. Two punks got what they deserved and Anchorage is a little safer place with them gone. All in all a good ending to this encounter.

Update - 2 survivors in failed robbery charged with manslaughter: Crime | Alaska news at adn.com

Look like my suspicions were accurate. The owner of the trailer had a grow operation.

Links