Tagging of Gun Owners Cars by Gangs for Thefts Later On?

This is a discussion on Tagging of Gun Owners Cars by Gangs for Thefts Later On? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ms. Bratten has been quite active on her Facebook page yesterday and today. At this point it seems reasonable to assume she does not want ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Tagging of Gun Owners Cars by Gangs for Thefts Later On?

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Ms. Bratten has been quite active on her Facebook page yesterday and today. At this point it seems reasonable to assume she does not want to address this topic for the now more obvious reasons.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Ever since the first time I have ever owned a car, no gun related or any political stickers and it will remain that way for the rest of my life. The more secure and incognito your vehicle is, the less chances of it being molested.

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post
    Ms. Bratten has been quite active on her Facebook page yesterday and today. At this point it seems reasonable to assume she does not want to address this topic for the now more obvious reasons.
    The police chief for the "national shoot" in San Antonio is probably laughing hysterically that Ms. Bratten actually fell for his little red-dot-on-the-tire gang joke and that educated gun owners on a popular forum are now seriously discussing it.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

300mag

I'm afraid that there is much truth to these thefts....there is no doubt that our vehicle was recently targeted after leaving a popular gun shop in the Austin area. I always suspected that someone followed the vehicle to a popular restaurant (the next stop after leaving the gun shop) where the truck was broken into, and my custom 7mmSTW rifle was stolen... until yesterday I thought that it was an isolated incident...then I saw a circulating email about marking vehicles then following them to a good break-in area...I don't know about blaming it on gangs, but I do think that thieves are just being more creative.....just the fact that someone is willing to follow me around after I walk to my truck in public with a gun case in my hand is enough for everyone to take this seriously.....gang or no gang/ dot or no-dot! Before now, I have never worried about someone following me home from a gun shop or a rifle range and setting my home up for a break-in...

I was just at Home Depot and spotted five vehicles with their tires marked like that. Outside the Firestone store all of the cars with new tires were marked like that! But, then again, this is Texas!
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

: Tagging of Gun Owners Cars by Gangs for Thefts Later On?

Um, don't you think that if this were happening that might just be ONE article about it in some legitimate news media? I could find none.

Another hoax.
    RemMod597 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links