Just coming home...

This is a discussion on Just coming home... within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The first time this guy hit a house, he got the woman, as she got out of her car in her garage, demanded her money, ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By packinnova

Thread: Just coming home...

Just coming home...

The first time this guy hit a house, he got the woman, as she got out of her car in her garage, demanded her money, her ATM card and PIN (and she gave him the right PIN, silly lady).

Next time he came to the door got the housekeeper, tied her up, the lady of the house, and her teenaged son, sexually assaulted the housekeeper, stole another debit card and the housekeeper's SUV.

I'd rather some homeowner stops this permanently, rather than have him get caught and cost the taxpayers much money... but I'd settle for either.

Oh, and...

Here's the story

We need to tell our wives how to avoid/react to these situations.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    The first time this guy hit a house, he got the woman, as she got out of her car in her garage, demanded her money, her ATM card and PIN (and she gave him the right PIN, silly lady).

Next time he came to the door got the housekeeper, tied her up, the lady of the house, and her teenaged son, sexually assaulted the housekeeper, stole another debit card and the housekeeper's SUV.

I'd rather some homeowner stops this permanently, rather than have him get caught and cost the taxpayers much money... but I'd settle for either.

Oh, and...

Here's the story

We need to tell our wives how to avoid/react to these situations.
    yeah well, you'll note he's doing this in MD and not VA... That's because these things end BADLY for the BG's in VA.
    tkruf and varob like this.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

I lived in Montgomery County for 10 years, I heard it is getting worse and it's Maryland. Thankful I moved outta there

Well at least "the detectives are working it"!

HA! I gather MD has no castle doctrine. That just might be a problem.

"After the Bethesda home invasion, the suspect fled in the gray Ford Expedition with Maryland tags 4AE7450. The vehicle has a McDaniel College sticker on the rear windshield."

I guess this is proof that this dirtbag is trying to turn his life around, right after he's caught.

Only one cure for this type of crime...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Our case law suggests we have castle doctrine here, though yes, it is not written into our actual law code as I understand it. Really our big firearm law problem here is the inability to get a CCW permit. The rest (one handgun a month, "regulated" longguns being treated as handguns) are annoyances, but not nearly as bad as the fact that you cannot carry a firearm past your property line here.

That wouldn't happen if Florida. He would be splattered.
    "A free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought."

My wife would pull the trigger while her hand was in her purse getting him the atm card. But doubt he would get that far, as she would have the weapon out before he could get to her .... cause getting past Cody is no easy task.....
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JerryMac View Post
    My wife would pull the trigger while her hand was in her purse getting him the atm card. But doubt he would get that far, as she would have the weapon out before he could get to her .... cause getting past Cody is no easy task.....
    Likewise with my wife. Her LCR .357 would be barking all over this guy.

Too bad the lady in Maryland could not do the same.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ep1953 View Post
    Well at least "the detectives are working it"!

HA! I gather MD has no castle doctrine. That just might be a problem.
    VA has no Castle Doctrine either. Despite being a pro-gun state, there are some laws, including this one, that needs to be changed.

Links