Wisconsin home invasion and shooting - Page 7

Wisconsin home invasion and shooting

This is a discussion on Wisconsin home invasion and shooting within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; How many of you have called Young and told him what to do with his bill?...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 195
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Wisconsin home invasion and shooting

  1. #91
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,304
    How many of you have called Young and told him what to do with his bill?
    Cyngen likes this.


  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Array 1911_Kimber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    How many of you have called Young and told him what to do with his bill?
    I have not called but I did email him
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

    -James Earl Jones


  3. #93
    Member Array Cyngen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    How many of you have called Young and told him what to do with his bill?
    Called and emailed. Encouraged many others to do so as well. I've also included Governor Walker and my Reps in my correspondence. Keep it factual and keep it respectful is what i advise.

    Kurt

  4. #94
    New Member Array sarakate77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5

    Additional Info

    Hi all -

    This is my first post, but I have been following the story closely, because I know the homeowner's wife. The most recent story seems to indicate that the DA will make a decision today on charging (or hopefully NOT) the homeowner.

    The homeowners are actually in hiding, due to the number of threats they have received. They can't go to work, either, and they're worried for their children. All of Bo's friends indicating that "Bo wasn't in the house" or so wrong...he wasn't just on the enclosed porch...he had actually ENTERED the home when he was shot. I'm not a gun owner, but I support this law 100% - I don't care who you are, or what you're doing, if you come into my house at 2am, and you're drunk and belligerent (which he was), I'm going to get you out of the house by any means necessary - and if I had a gun, that's would be the means.

  5. #95
    VIP Member
    Array MrBuckwheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Incognito
    Posts
    6,564
    Quote Originally Posted by sarakate77 View Post
    Hi all -

    This is my first post, but I have been following the story closely, because I know the homeowner's wife. The most recent story seems to indicate that the DA will make a decision today on charging (or hopefully NOT) the homeowner.

    The homeowners are actually in hiding, due to the number of threats they have received. They can't go to work, either, and they're worried for their children. All of Bo's friends indicating that "Bo wasn't in the house" or so wrong...he wasn't just on the enclosed porch...he had actually ENTERED the home when he was shot. I'm not a gun owner, but I support this law 100% - I don't care who you are, or what you're doing, if you come into my house at 2am, and you're drunk and belligerent (which he was), I'm going to get you out of the house by any means necessary - and if I had a gun, that's would be the means.
    I did not know the homeowner was in hiding. I did hear from ( second hand) a guy that "BO" was in the home. I was told that "BO" went there because he was upset that the homeowner called the police on the underage drinking party. Once the homeowner's side of the story comes out. You will see that it was justified. Very sad story I feel bad for all involved. They should charge the person who purchased and provided the alcohol to the underage persons.

  6. #96
    New Member Array RetiredPOPO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North of Milwaukee
    Posts
    13
    From the information I have been told and I believe it is pretty dependable, the police made contact with the home owner of where the party was being held. The party was actually inside of the garage. THAT home owner (possibly a parent to the host of the party) went back to the garage and kicked the door in on his own garage for the police. As the police entered the garage, the kids all ran out of another door and scattered throughout the neighborhood. BO ran and hide in the enclosed porch of the shooters residence. The Home owner was awaken and proceeded to investigate with the gun. The home owner discovered BO and told him not to move several times, BO then disregarded the warnings not to move and BO lunged towards the home owner giving him no other option but to defend himself.

    If those really are the facts, I feel that the home owner did act reasonable by shooting the suspect. It will be interesting to see what actual facts come out of this case.

  7. #97
    Member Array cbp210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Humble, TX
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by sarakate77 View Post
    Hi all -

    This is my first post, but I have been following the story closely, because I know the homeowner's wife. The most recent story seems to indicate that the DA will make a decision today on charging (or hopefully NOT) the homeowner.

    The homeowners are actually in hiding, due to the number of threats they have received. They can't go to work, either, and they're worried for their children. All of Bo's friends indicating that "Bo wasn't in the house" or so wrong...he wasn't just on the enclosed porch...he had actually ENTERED the home when he was shot. I'm not a gun owner, but I support this law 100% - I don't care who you are, or what you're doing, if you come into my house at 2am, and you're drunk and belligerent (which he was), I'm going to get you out of the house by any means necessary - and if I had a gun, that's would be the means.
    Tell your friends our prayers are with them and they have all our full support. I am just amazed that they are fighting against a thug mob mentality and a very biased media also with a thug mentality of distorting the truth.

  8. #98
    Member Array cbp210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Humble, TX
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredPOPO View Post
    From the information I have been told and I believe it is pretty dependable, the police made contact with the home owner of where the party was being held. The party was actually inside of the garage. THAT home owner (possibly a parent to the host of the party) went back to the garage and kicked the door in on his own garage for the police. As the police entered the garage, the kids all ran out of another door and scattered throughout the neighborhood. BO ran and hide in the enclosed porch of the shooters residence. The Home owner was awaken and proceeded to investigate with the gun. The home owner discovered BO and told him not to move several times, BO then disregarded the warnings not to move and BO lunged towards the home owner giving him no other option but to defend himself.

    If those really are the facts, I feel that the home owner did act reasonable by shooting the suspect. It will be interesting to see what actual facts come out of this case.
    Thanks for the real information. It is sad that I have to hear this fact from an independent source and not the media.

  9. #99
    New Member Array babydollmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    7
    He was a good kid... how can you say stuff like this about somone you dont even know . Just because you looked up his records that gives you a right to bash a kid thats not even here to defend himself . Im sure you have or at least know someone who drank underage before so lets not act all inocent here im sure he wasnt the only one who ran from the cops that night he just happend to run in someones porch and some stupid person that shouldnt own a gun shoot and killed a great kid for no reason.. And for you people cutting down his mom.. come on if this was your kid that got shot you would want that same thing to happen to the person that shot them. so stop giving her grief about her son she just lost.

  10. #100
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,891
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollmel View Post
    He was a good kid... how can you say stuff like this about somone you dont even know . Just because you looked up his records that gives you a right to bash a kid thats not even here to defend himself . Im sure you have or at least know someone who drank underage before so lets not act all inocent here im sure he wasnt the only one who ran from the cops that night he just happend to run in someones porch and some stupid person that shouldnt own a gun shoot and killed a great kid for no reason.. And for you people cutting down his mom.. come on if this was your kid that got shot you would want that same thing to happen to the person that shot them. so stop giving her grief about her son she just lost.
    Wouldn't it just have been easier for all if you just had your name as "Troll"

  11. #101
    Senior Member Array Cokeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    979
    Funny.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special - Walther P22
    LMT STD 16 - Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield - Mossberg 500B
    Marlin 336Y - Kahr MK9

  12. #102
    Member Array Azchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    176
    Friends say even though Bo has had past ruins with the law, what happened early Saturday was no crime. These friends want the shooter to face justice.
    Actually underage drinking and breaking and entering are crimes!

  13. #103
    Ex Member Array Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    2,782
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollmel View Post
    He was a good kid... how can you say stuff like this about somone you dont even know . Just because you looked up his records that gives you a right to bash a kid thats not even here to defend himself . Im sure you have or at least know someone who drank underage before so lets not act all inocent here im sure he wasnt the only one who ran from the cops that night he just happend to run in someones porch and some stupid person that shouldnt own a gun shoot and killed a great kid for no reason.. And for you people cutting down his mom.. come on if this was your kid that got shot you would want that same thing to happen to the person that shot them. so stop giving her grief about her son she just lost.
    First post reads like the newspaper accounts. Do u have first hand knowledge baby doll?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #104
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,304
    While it is sad the 20 year old is dead it is a fact he is responsible for his actions. He was a punk his record shows it. Maybe if they had held him accountable sooner it would not have come to this.
    The people that had the party are the ones that should go to jail for a long time.
    But not in Wisconsin we blame the victim it is our way. He broke in a 2am that is the fact that caused his death.
    W9HDG and cbp210 like this.

  15. #105
    Member Array MisterAvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bible Belt
    Posts
    224
    I don't feel good about people dying from gunshots. An old timer once told me about a break in... and the word he kept using was "inestimable". And I agree with this wisdom. People willing to unlawfully enter your home are willing to do "inestimable" harm to you and your family. I don't condemn this young man for wanting to skate the law and party. The law, IMO, shouldn't be regulating what he does to his body. But too bad his sobbing mother did not impart on to him the sanctity of a another man's... ANOTHER FATHER'S home... People with good intentions have no business uninvited in another person's home at ANY time of day, much less in the early hours of the morning.
    Azchief likes this.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." -Obligatory Founding Father Quote

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

bo morrison slinger

,
bo morrison slinger wi
,
bo morrison wi
,

bo morrison wisconsin

,

shooting in slinger wi

,
shooting in slinger wis
,
shooting slinger wi
,
slinger shooting
,

slinger wi shooting

,

slinger wisconsin shooting

,
slinger, wi shooting
,
wisconsin home invasion
Click on a term to search for related topics.