Wisconsin home invasion and shooting

This is a discussion on Wisconsin home invasion and shooting within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by babydollmel He was a good kid... how can you say stuff like this about somone you dont even know . Just because ...

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Wisconsin home invasion and shooting

Quote Originally Posted by babydollmel View Post
    He was a good kid... how can you say stuff like this about somone you dont even know . Just because you looked up his records that gives you a right to bash a kid thats not even here to defend himself . Im sure you have or at least know someone who drank underage before so lets not act all inocent here im sure he wasnt the only one who ran from the cops that night he just happend to run in someones porch and some stupid person that shouldnt own a gun shoot and killed a great kid for no reason.. And for you people cutting down his mom.. come on if this was your kid that got shot you would want that same thing to happen to the person that shot them. so stop giving her grief about her son she just lost.
    Your first post... And it says you are from Indiana.. (Yeah right)

So you are saying that if someone broke into your house at 2 AM, you would consider that a "good kid"? You would not do anything to protect your family?
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

2. Remove Ads

yes i am from indiana why does that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Wouldn't it just have been easier for all if you just had your name as "Troll"
    ok very mature.

what post reads like the news papers? No i dont have first hand knowledge but i knew who he was.

yea i would protect my family in other ways, i also dont own a gun and never would there for i wouldnt be shooting anyone on by back porch... if he asked him to leave first a few time he knew he was not armed and the police were right across the street he could of called and let them know he had someone there.

yea i would protect my family in other ways, i also dont own a gun and never would there for i wouldnt be shooting anyone on by back porch... if he asked him to leave first a few time he knew he was not armed and the police were right across the street he could of called and let them know he had someone there.
    How would you handle this...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...badly-01042012
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Distinguished Member
    yea i would protect my family in other ways,
    And how would you do that? Tell them to leave over and over again until they got annoyed and left? So in the case of the story that 1911_Kimber posted, you would do what. Throw pencils at gunmen who break in? That would be highly deadly - for you.

i also dont own a gun and never would there for i wouldnt be shooting anyone on by back porch... if he asked him to leave first a few time he knew he was not armed and the police were right across the street he could of called and let them know he had someone there.

You don't own a gun and yet you come to a gun site to try to do what? Try to argue the fact that a homeowner should have been psychic and known what the guy was up to and that he was not a threat and that breaking into an enclosed porch on the house wasn't entering the house? Sorry, but I don't think you're going to get too far with that argument.

cbp210 likes this.
    EDC - Glock 36 OR Glock 30, Ruger LC9, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

first of all thats a totally different situation, they were all dressed in black and had ski mask they were there to do somthing else then to sit and wait for cops to leave.

maybe they should of had the door locked its not like he broke in and like somone else said he asked him to leave a few times so he knew there was no threat. im not trying to argue really just want people that didnt know this boy or family to stop saying horrible things about them.

first of all thats a totally different situation, they were all dressed in black and had ski mask they were there to do somthing else then to sit and wait for cops to leave.
    The dress does not make the criminal so that's irrelevant... But that's not the question... You said you could protect your family...how would you protect them from this... As for being different yes it is... Unfortunately, the people on the story I posted were not able to defend themselves, the homeowner, with the young criminal in Slinger, did not wait to see what this guy breaking into his house at 2 am would do. His life and that of his family were on the balance.

-James Earl Jones

maybe they should of had the door locked its not like he broke in and like somone else said he asked him to leave a few times so he knew there was no threat.
    That's not a valid argument, you never know what a person will do... See the definition....

breaking and entering v., n. entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force (even pushing open a door), without authorization. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. If there is no such intent, the breaking and entering alone is probably at least illegal trespass, which is a misdemeanor crime. (See: burglary, trespass).

Copyright 1981-2005 by Gerald N. Hill and Kathleen T. Hill. All Right reserved.
    Last edited by 1911_Kimber; March 18th, 2012 at 06:00 AM.

-James Earl Jones

im not trying to argue really just want people that didnt know this boy or family to stop saying horrible things about them.
    I agree with you on this... Respect should still be observed

-James Earl Jones

He was a good kid... how can you say stuff like this about somone you dont even know . Just because you looked up his records that gives you a right to bash a kid thats not even here to defend himself . Im sure you have or at least know someone who drank underage before so lets not act all inocent here im sure he wasnt the only one who ran from the cops that night he just happend to run in someones porch and some stupid person that shouldnt own a gun shoot and killed a great kid for no reason.. And for you people cutting down his mom.. come on if this was your kid that got shot you would want that same thing to happen to the person that shot them. so stop giving her grief about her son she just lost.
    babydollmel,

How do you know that he was a good kid? Do you know this person? Let us know why you think he is a good kid. In 1995, I was a prior victim of a mugging to a so called "good kid". The good kid in question in my scenario was a nineteen year old illegal alien gang member with a long rap sheet of ADW, public disturbance, drug dealing and he attacked me because I tried to stop him from breaking into my vehicle. In the trial, his family was describing him as a good kid. So please enlighten me.

maybe they should of had the door locked its not like he broke in and like somone else said he asked him to leave a few times so he knew there was no threat. im not trying to argue really just want people that didnt know this boy or family to stop saying horrible things about them.
    The same should be observed for the homeowner who only wanted to do whats right for his family.
    accessbob likes this.

Why would a "good kid" need to run from the cops? His record says otherwise. If you think a "good kid" has a record like that, I don't think you are qualified to make that diagnoses. "Good kids" don't continually have run-ins with the law. This "good kid" seemed to be getting worse. Was this "good kid" running from the cops or coming to confront the person he thought called the cops? Have you read all the posts in this thread? How do you know this "good kid"?
    accessbob likes this.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Links