Our Neighborhood is Being Tested

This is a discussion on Our Neighborhood is Being Tested within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by 1911srule If you can't secure it, it won't be yours for long nowadays... This is the truth. Ala my now missing lawn ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Our Neighborhood is Being tested

Quote Originally Posted by 1911srule View Post
    If you can't secure it, it won't be yours for long nowadays...
    This is the truth.

Ala my now missing lawn mower, weed eater, and a couple gallons of gas.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Foo909 View Post
    This is the truth.

Ala my now missing lawn mower, weed eater, and a couple gallons of gas.
    Had a trailer stolen off my truck with my new fourwheeler on it. My truck was parked about 300 feet off the road by my house. So I know how it feels.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

I think it should be legal to shoot folks like this with paintball guns. Simply unload on them, follow them and keep shooting with a mixture of frozen paintballs and pepper balls. If they stumble and fall during their retreat it should be legal to walk up or close the distance and keep shooting until you are out of balls in the hopper.

Might make them think twice about their activities. Too bad I don't get to make the laws, it would be a heck of alot more fun for the good guys.
    Pkupmn98 likes this.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

what you saw was a gang of opportunity thieves. They go car to car looking for unlocked doors and anything else they can steal to sell for a couple of bucks. They don't break anything, and if confronted they look at you like " I wasn't doin' nuttin". Sounds like your group was very organized and probably operates over a very wide area.
    Next time try to get the tag number of the vehicle if you can.

I confronted a group of young teens doing the same thing in my neighborhood about a year ago. They acted like they were as innocent as the driven snow until the Sheriff arrived and found their car loaded with a lot of stuff that did not belong to them. They were underage and out doing the same thing the next day.

If I were caught doing this, back In the day, my dad would have made sure that I was unable to have any kind of physical activity for about a month....no come to think of it, make that about six months.
    Bark'n likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links